Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zkat

Cabos San Lucas

We are going to Cabos over New Year's and I have really had a good expierence on getting resturants to talk to me about what I can eat.

Cabo Wabo-Owned by Sammy Hagar-list all ingredients on line.

Panchos- Here is the response

"The Chef Bernard has recommended that you also be checked for allergies to Corn (as this is a grain as well), just to be on the safe side. He has found many times in the past that people with your type of food allergies, are also allergic to corn.

We don

Thanks for the info...I'll be in Cabo in a couple of weeks. I''ll be on a cruise so will only be in port a few hours, but this info is great to have just in case my friends wants to eat in port!

The one place I have not got to respond yet is my DH's favorite place- Senor Sweets. They have the best ice cream in the world. I need to e-mail them again. If I can get a response before your trip, I will let you know.

This is the response I got from Senor Sweets in Cabos San Lucas. This is our FAVORITE place in Cabos, so I am very excited that I can eat there. Especially the Gelatos.

"Thank you for your e mail. Sorry to hear about your allergies. Our new menu includes a host of new salads, none of which include and wheat, soy, Barley, or Rye so long as we eliminate the pizza shell under the salad. All of our gelatos are without any of those products and our chef can prepare cheesecakes for you without the layer of crust on the bottom. Also, if you let us know when you arrive our chef can prepare a flour less chocolate cake for you which is not on the current menu.

Looking forward to seeing you upon your arrival."

Kat.

That is SO great! You'll have a wonderful trip- want to hear all about it- I've always wanted to go to Cabo!!!!!!!!!!!!