Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Courtlynn

Depressed Guys:(

Guest Courtlynn

hey guyss. i haven't posted in a while..

i started seeing a chiropractor who practices hollistic medicine etc, (dealing with the body's systems, healing itself) because of months of not having hardly any differences or relief from the gluten free, lactose-free diet.

well she told me that in most "celiacs" she finds it's their liver & galbladder that's messed up..

so she tested me & it was my liver, gallbladder, adrenals & pancreas.. i was RELIEVED. well..

7 months of supplements later here I am:(

after a couple months i reallllllyyyyyy was feeling better, my symptoms were seriously almost gone, & i was as normal as I've been since January.. then this weekend I just started goin down hill.. hot flashes, BAD ANXIETY?, throwing up, passing out, slave to the bathroom, you get it:( and idk about yall but im so sick of people not HELPING OR UNDERSTANDING WHATS GOING ON.

so basically just venting bc i know you guys are goin through the same thing:( butttt if anyoneeeeee knows of an amazing DO who has success rates with "celiacs".. LET ME KNOW:) gettin so discouraged & blahhhhhhh

Always in my prayers xx

Sounds to me like you were glutened. It happens and we just have to clean ourself off and "get back on the horse" so to speak. I haven't been glutened in a very long time, yet I still manage to get soy or corn occasionally and each time I get so angry with myself. Friday morning as I was getting ready to shower, I noticed my huge, raw, red rash my my tummy and I was so angry with myself, knowing I had to have eaten soy or corn again. My diet is so limited now and so controlled, I just could not understand what could have changed that I didn't notice this time. Then it hit me, a dish of candy that I trusted without thinking at my celiac support meeting. For some reason, I always feel totally safe there just because it's my support group and we are all gluten free, I just tend to forget, that doesn't mean they are all soy and corn free. I ate that candy without thinking. That was Tuesday night and the rash is just clearing, it even caused constipation, which means there was lots of soy in that candy.

Accidents happen and we can't beat ourselves up, we have to just move on and hope it doesn't happen again. Feel better.

Dear Courtlynn,

I agree with Deb. You probably got glutened. :( I get violently ill from gluten. Thank God for Promethazine! I have it on hand for emergencies. If I did not have it, I would have dry heaves endlessly after getting glutened.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl