Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I live in Madison, Wi and find that I have to go to at least 3 different places to get the brand names that I want. Does any one else find that they have to go to various stores to find any kind of a selection?

I welcomed you on your first post....so to answer you question....I would consider that a luxury to have more than one store available to me. :)

Yes, I have to travel around a bit, but I did that before anyway. One store has better produce. One store has cheaper prices on snacks and cereals. One store is the only one that carries the kind of salad dressing that I like. Now, gluten-free items get thrown in the mix . . . plus a few more stores, too :lol: I get most of my stuff at one store and then make sure that I stock up when I'm visiting the ones that I don't get too much at in order to cut down on the number of trips. One store is totally out of my way but it carries a couple of things that I just can't get any where else. I've managed to only go there four times in 6 months. And as I get better with my planning, I should be able to do better than that. :)

I live in Madison, Wi and find that I have to go to at least 3 different places to get the brand names that I want. Does any one else find that they have to go to various stores to find any kind of a selection?

I'm not too far from you in Waukesha and have the same issues. I'm not sure where you go, but if you've not checked out Whole Foods or Trader Joe's, they are a must.

Also for dining, Bunky's has gluten-free pizza and pasta! I've not had it the pizza yet, but want to badly!

Terri