Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have been reading mixed reviews about McCormicks seasoned salt for meat/poultry. I have been using it for a long time, and i never feel good. Could it be the Mccormicks. I am extremely sensitive as i have both celiac genes. Does anyone know if even small trace amounts can get into these mixes.

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This is their response on their webpage:

http://www.mccormick.com/content.cfm?id=10595

Gluten-Free Information

You have searched for information about gluten or gluten-free items. Due to ingredient changes that may occur as we constantly improve our products, we are not able to offer a list of gluten-free McCormick products. We encourage you to always read the ingredient statement on your package at the time of purchase to ensure accurate information regarding the product you are purchasing.

If you would like information on any specific product, please key that product name into the McCormick.com search box above or contact our Consumer Affairs Department:

Call 1-800-632-5847, Monday-Friday, 9:30AM-5:00PM Eastern Time

E-mail us

When a product that contains gluten is formulated, we take precautions to ensure the source of gluten is declared on our label in the ingredient statement. As a responsible food company, McCormick follows the FDA's Compliance Policy Guide "Statement of Policy for Labeling and Preventing Cross Contact of Common Food Allergens" to ensure consumer safety concerning food allergies.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter