Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Babygirl6915

New Tide Pure Essentials

I was wondering if anyone knows if this Tide product is Gluten-Free? I love the Lemon Verbena scent & want to use it badly!

Jessica

Negative for Celiac

Confirmed Wheat Allergy May 5, 2007

Gluten-Free since May 7, 2007!

Other allergies: Dust Mites, Bananas, Fish, Shellfish, Chocolate, Feathers, Penicillin, 3 kinds of grasses, 4 kinds of trees & shrubs, 3 kinds of mold, & Cockroaches!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

No takers?

Jessica

Negative for Celiac

Other allergies: Dust Mites, Bananas, Fish, Shellfish, Chocolate, Feathers, Penicillin, 3 kinds of grasses, 4 kinds of trees & shrubs, 3 kinds of mold, & Cockroaches!

I don't know about Tide. Laundry soap would not be a personal concern for me. Have you contacted the company?

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I've had the same thoughts about this new Tide. If it helps at all, we started using the one with lilac and baking soda, and have had no problems. We are extrememly sensitive in this house! I actually found that my son's skin irritations improved. I was using regular Tide, but heard that many consider it very harsh on the skin.

Good Luck!

Cali

Cali

Here to support and cook for:

Jared (Husband with Celiac.) diagnosed and gluten free since Nov.2005

Abby ( 6 yrs old) diagnosed with celiac and gluten free since Nov.2005

Griffin (4 yrs old) not diagnosed but gluten free since Nov. 2005

I've had the same thoughts about this new Tide. If it helps at all, we started using the one with lilac and baking soda, and have had no problems. We are extrememly sensitive in this house! I actually found that my son's skin irritations improved. I was using regular Tide, but heard that many consider it very harsh on the skin.

Good Luck!

Cali

Thanks Cali! I was just wondering since I have been gluten-free food wise for a good bit now I am trying to cut out all the other things that might irritate my allergies. So far I haven't noticed any reactions either so that is good.

Jessica

Negative for Celiac