Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paytons_mom

Buying Fod Online

Hey Everyone!

I am really new to this. My 2 1/2 year old daughter has just recently be diagnosed and i am spending hours online looking for good products to try to buy. Is there any online store you can order an ship to canada? And if yes? what are they? do they ship frozen food?

And other question i thought i would throw out there. I heard General Mills Mickey Mouse clubhouse and lil einstein cereals are gluten free. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks in advance. and if anyone has any ideas for food, meals and stuff that taste good. I would love the advice.

Nicole :-)

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Many companies are actually based in Canada. Kinnikinnick is one of my favorites for perpared baked goods- breads, bagels, donuts, etc. Glutino is my other favorite, for pretzels and crackers, and their daughter company gluten-free pantry for baking mixes. I would think that these are sold to/shipped to Canada as well- half the box is in French for a reason :lol:

Check out the "Best Of" Thread for some of our favorites!

Gluten Free since 10/07

Mildly Lactose Intolerant, slight intestinal symptoms after eating milk products, but easily corrected with lactase enzyme

Endometriosis- DX'd 5/07

Gluten Antibodies- "negative"...don't know exact numbers, am highly suspicious...

DXed celiac 12-19-07 via genetics/elimination diet- DQ2 allele

Brother with Celiac, aspergers...his tests were all negative (he didn't have genetics done), including endoscopy, but he definitely is at the least gluten intolerant...highly suspect my mother has it as well- she has hyperthyroid, fibromyalgia, hemochromatosis, and now colon cancer, and she has been weak and exhausted and just generally sick. She's going to get tested.

Join eNewsletter

Glutino will ship anywhere in Canada or the US. Canadian shipments come directly from their suburban Montreal location.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter