Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darlindeb25

Has Anyone Tried Any Of The Antioxidant Juices Out There?

Our celiac support group had one a while back at one of our meetings--it really sounded interesting--some kind of a berry, goja berry or something. They are all becoming very popular and people do swear by how much better they feel.

A friend just told me about Mona.Vie and I have been reading about it. This one has 19 different fruits with the acai berry being the speciality in it. Has anyone tried any of these? My friend was talked into it by a brother at a church and he felt if he can't trust him, then something's wrong!!! ;) I just wondered if any of you have heard of it.

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sorry, you don't need to answer this if you don't want too. In an internet search about the gluten free status of Mona.Vie, I found another thread in this forum about it. Funny I never saw it before. Probably because it was when I was getting logged out all the time and would lose the new threads. :(

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Join eNewsletter

i've looked into different antioxidant berry supplement drinks. they all sound pretty good, just haven't convinced myself i need to spend the $40 on one. i'd be interested to know if you do buy one and how you like it. :)

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter