Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rick_spiff

gluten-free Lunchmeat

Grocery store discontinued our lunchmeat so i was reading ingredients and saw that Buddig deli cuts turkey, chicken, and ham lunchmeat are gluten-free. Listed at bottom of ingredient list.

My boys haven't had a reaction, so just spreading the word...

Whole family is allergic to Gluten, eggs, dairy, most are allergic to garlic. Few other various allergies.

Did you know it's best to wait until 21 months to give a baby wheat??

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Grocery store discontinued our lunchmeat so i was reading ingredients and saw that Buddig deli cuts turkey, chicken, and ham lunchmeat are gluten-free. Listed at bottom of ingredient list.

My boys haven't had a reaction, so just spreading the word...

Thanks for the heads up. Wal-mart's Great Value brand lunch meat is also labeled gluten-free, if it is.

-Sarah

--Son, Lucas, age 7. Gluten-free since May 2007

--Son, Ezra, age 5. Gluten-free 10/13/07. Bipolar tendencies, massively improved on gluten-free diet! He's also allergic to a jillion antibiotics.

--My mother has Celiac Disease, dx'ed by Positive Blood Tests and Biopsy. Diagnosed Sarcoidosis 6/08.

--Myself, Gluten-free since 8/07

Time heals all hurt of heart... but time must be won.

Join eNewsletter

Board Head Meats and Cheeses are gluten free. Hillshire Farms sandwich meats are gluten free as are their sausages/hotdogs/brats EXCEPT for the Beer and Brats. But, as a disclaimer, always read the labels for yourself.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

Hormel Naturals has several varieties of turkey and ham that are gluten-free

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter