Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nikki2008

Is Ensure Gassy?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Only if you are intolerant to something in it. Are you intolerant to casien or (if in it) soy?

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

it wasnt for me...i basically lived on it after i gave birth to my son 2 years ago while i was struggling with post partum depression. i had no appetite at all, but i was breastfeeding and knew i needed calories...so ensure it was...if it wasnt so expensive, i would still have some of it around to drink now and again for a snack...i loved the vanilla flavor :)

angie

Join eNewsletter

When I was in the hospital after I had my appendix out, this and jello were the only things the hospital could actually give me that were definately gluten free. Fortunately my dad brought me food, but I was loving the Ensure!! LOL!

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter