Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dolcenotte

Best Websites To Order Food And Favorite Brands

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't think we are allowed to use the name of the online retailer that shares its name with a river in South America but they have significant discounts on gluten-free bread mixes if you buy in bulk (usually a box of six packages). I've not tried but if you subscribe (get the same order at a 1 to 6 month interval) they discount even more.

I order enough from them that it was worth it to pay the annual $70 to get everything at two-day shipping for no additional cost.

Join eNewsletter

I don't think we are allowed to use the name of the online retailer that shares its name with a river in South America but they have significant discounts on gluten-free bread mixes if you buy in bulk (usually a box of six packages). I've not tried but if you subscribe (get the same order at a 1 to 6 month interval) they discount even more.

I order enough from them that it was worth it to pay the annual $70 to get everything at two-day shipping for no additional cost.

Websites and links can be listed for the purpose of sharing collective support/information with Celiac or associated illnesses.

Self promotional sites or sites for personal profit are not allowed, as per Board Rules, and cannot be listed in the signature section of the posting. Personal blogs may be listed on your Personal Profile Page.

A.M.A.Z.O.N can be displayed in this form, otherwise the spam protector will interfere.

I always try to take a look at the advertisers found on this site, before I shop elsewhere.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

Joan's gluten-free Greatbakes has awesome bagels, exactly like real bagels. Conte's ravioli is really good, too. Mr. Ritts cupcakes are great to keep in the freezer, the chocolate ones are our favorites.

Join eNewsletter

Here are our favorites in no particular order:

A.M.A.Z.O.N. - we use them for Pamelas and Bobs Red Mill products. They have over 1,000 gluten-free products. Their prices are great.

Gluten Solutions - they have a lot of variety and brands I can't find anywhere locally. I love the Really Great Foods cake mixes. I also find the ratings on the site very helpful.

Gluten Free Mall - They have a lot of variety, and the ratings are helpful too. They are the sponsor of this website.

Kinnikinnick - the only pre-made bread I will eat. They have a flat shipping change of $10 no matter how much you order. When my big freezer was working, I used to buy 20 loaves at a time. Their Kinnitoos are just like Oreos.

Happy shopping!

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter