Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

winki4

Gluten Free Restaurant In Huntington Beach

While in downtown Huntington Beach, right on the corner of PCH and Main Street try Spark Wood Fire Grill. It's on the second floor overlooking the HB Pier and the beach. Ask your server to have Chris the head chef to come out. HIs wife is celiac and he is very aware of our unique eating needs. He cooked a dish especially for me and it was delicious!

He is in the process of writing a cookbook (he's a master chef) and getting a website. He has pancakes and a brownie recipes to die for! I found him quite by accident after I ordered the special of the day and was surprised when it arrived with wheat noodles artfully placed on top of my main dish. Pretty but deadly. Check him out soon at www.wecanteatbutwelovewheat.com. His company is named Believe In It Products. specializing in high quality gluten free products.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Excellent! I live in HB, and know where Spark is. I'd wanted to try the place, but was too worried about the contamination issue. I'll try it sometime (and let him know "you" sent him. :-) ).

Excellent! I live in HB, and know where Spark is.

Hey Tifanny...I grew up in HB but now live in Virginia. I've heard that the city has undergone a lot of development in the last decade since I left...

angel