dadoffiveboys

Gluten Free Cinnamon Chex Now Out!

Rate this topic

Just for those curious, here are the ingredients in the new gluten-free Cinnamon Chex: (Just found them YESTERDAY at our local Super Target)

Whole grain rice, corn meal, sugar, fructose, corn starch, canola oil, rice flour, salt, cinnamon, brown sugar syrup, yellow corn flour, soy lecithin, color(Yellow 6/Blue2), Peanut Flour, nonfat milk, Vitamins and minerals added. CONTAINS: Soy, Peanut and Milk

If you have a nut/peanut allergy these are no good for you - and milk allergy as well :( Otherwise, they are gluten-free!

peanut flour? Didn't realize there was such a thing.

I just found these yesterday too (well, my husband pointed them out)!! MAN OH MAN ARE THEY GOOOOD! :D

I had a huge bowl of them for a mid morning snack!

I think I'll start checking Super Target for these things first, as they seem to get them before the regular grocery stores.

Still haven't found the Betty Crocker gluten-free stuff yet though. <_<

I found those, the honey-nut, rice and corn chex. I love them all. I am still looking for chocolate and I've seen stories of strawberry. Like others, I can not find the Betty Crocker stuff either.

I found those, the honey-nut, rice and corn chex. I love them all. I am still looking for chocolate and I've seen stories of strawberry. Like others, I can not find the Betty Crocker stuff either.

I saw the choco yesterday at Super Target, but didn't look at the ingredient list. Just happened to see them as I passed by. I, too, have only heard stories of the elusive strawberry flavor. :ph34r:

I've tried the chocolate ones too. They're........interesting. Not gross, but not what I expected. (And I LOVE chocolate.) Not sure I'll be buying them again.

I have seen the strawberry ones, but the ones I saw weren't gluten free. (Found them at a Kroger)

Haven't seen gluten free strawberry yet.

I LOVE Chex!!!! My husband and I were in the middle of the middle of nowhere and we went to the cereal aisle and there were the Rice Chex (which I was hoping to have on our camping trip) and next to them were the new Gluten Free Corn Chex and Gluten Free Honey Nut Corn Chex. I was so happy, like a teenager in love. I wanted to skip.

I'm allergic to corn and I break out in a rash when I eat it but it's worth it for a few days. I do have a rash on my neck and my face is broken out but I will finish both boxes then take another break from corn to clear up.

Allergies I can live with and treat.....

On the issue of Betty Crocker gluten-free cake mixes; if you have a large grocer (ours is Vons) you can usually go to the store manager and special order items. They'll call you when they arrive. Imagine their surprise when the rest of the case is placed on the shelves and sells out in a matter of a day or two!

Just for those curious, here are the ingredients in the new gluten-free Cinnamon Chex: (Just found them YESTERDAY at our local Super Target)

Whole grain rice, corn meal, sugar, fructose, corn starch, canola oil, rice flour, salt, cinnamon, brown sugar syrup, yellow corn flour, soy lecithin, color(Yellow 6/Blue2), Peanut Flour, nonfat milk, Vitamins and minerals added. CONTAINS: Soy, Peanut and Milk

If you have a nut/peanut allergy these are no good for you - and milk allergy as well :( Otherwise, they are gluten-free!

And they also have soy :( for those of you who can't tolerate soy lecithin or any other soy...