RubyRoses17

Here's What I'm Gonna Do

Rate this topic

Ok, I have been eating gluten-free since June 2008. Back in April of this year I started eating gluten again because I was never diagnosed as having any problems with gluten. I didn't get sick until about a week and a half into eating the gluten, but that was when I ate fried greasy food at Friendly's. Even now I eat greasy foods like hamburgers and when I do I don't feel my best after. When I used to have loads of stomach problems I used to eat nothing, but fried greasy and overly processed junk because that is all I liked at the time. So maybe I need to just lay off of greasy, fried, and overrly processed foods. I'm going to start eating gluten filled foods, but the organic ones. Then I'm going to get tested again for it and see what happens. When I was eating gluten back in April for those couple weeks I did get tested and it didn't show up that I had a problem. I'll be sure to keep you all posted when I figure out what is wrong.

The national research organizations recommend that one consume the equivalent of 3-4 slices of bread a day for six to eight weeks to insure accuracy in testing.