reddwarf

Help Me, Think I Have Dh - Dermatitis Herpetiformis

Rate this topic

Hi, about a month ago or more I had been sick several times..not like myself, I hardly get sick at all. I started itching too, around my ankles, wrists, elbow, knees, inner thighs, buttocks, my testicles even too. Then I had these weird red spots, like blisters pop up on my penis and testicles, looks like herpes but doesnt go away like it does, and my girlfriend of 7 months is totally clean, we have a solid relationship and sex life so she or me would never cheat on each other, we were both clean prior to getting together. She itches on her buttocks, legs, arms and feet...its weird. We thought it was bedbugs or sand fleas, but it doesnt get better, even after moving, no sign of bedbugs in our dwelling at all, or fleas. The spots on my penis worry me most, they ooze a clear fluid sometimes, wont go away!!!! Neosporin wont help, cortizone wont help, calamine lotion dries them up alittle and they form a scab, but the scab never heals, it just falls off in shower or with sex, sex makes my penis itch like fire!!! Im so worried, anyone had these same symptoms? Ive looked around at stuff and this seems to be the best diagnosis I can do, I have no insurence and am very poor, its hard making ends meet, if I have Celiac + DH will I be able to afford medicine or the diagnosis from a doctor? Please help me. I cry so much thinking that there is something wrong with me and I was in such good health.

It could be DH. I was poor like you when I had the awful rashes. I just went on the gluten-free diet and never looked back. You can give it a good try. It will take 2 -3 months for the rash to heal if it is DH.