Rate this topic

I thought this was SOO funny. My one kitty is like this!

OMG!! Loved it--thanks for sharing :D

How funny! I have 1 cat that sleeps between my legs and 1 that either sleeps on my back, shoulder or side...most every night. One of them wakes me up to put her out in the night by rattling plastic until I moved it OR she rattles the curtain and for some reason there are noisy wind chimes on the end of the rod...just hanging there. They rattle and wake me up. Cats are so SMART!

Back in the "old" days when we were first married we had a tick-tock alarm clock with the little bell on top. During the week when the alarm was set everything was fine, but on the weekends our Siamese could not figure out why the bell did not ring and wake us up. On Saturdays and Sundays she took to knocking the clock off the dresser onto the floor and *making* it ring. :lol:

Back in the "old" days when we were first married we had a tick-tock alarm clock with the little bell on top. During the week when the alarm was set everything was fine, but on the weekends our Siamese could not figure out why the bell did not ring and wake us up. On Saturdays and Sundays she took to knocking the clock off the dresser onto the floor and *making* it ring. :lol:

:lol::rolleyes::blink:

Fabulous!!!! A composite of my three cats.

That's funny! :D Sometimes I'm glad that my little girl is as active as she is, on occasion when I've forgotten to turn on my alarm she never fails to wake me up!

I have owned/operated a professional pet care service since 1998 and get lots of stories from clients. One client with two kitties, boy and girl littermates, had to take the knobs off of her jewelry box because she discovered (after jewelry was missing and found throughout the house) the girl kitty (of course, the girl!) had learned how to pull the drawers of the jewelry box open and was stealing all the shiney stuff! I thought it was hysterical. I could write a book with my stories of pets!

Funni kitti!