Rate this topic

I sent hubby to the store for a refill of Starbucks Sumatran Roast. He couldn't find it and brough home a bag of Sumatran roast from the pull and pour bulk coffee dispensers at the grocery store. We will grind it at home.

I know we can't have items from the scoopable cereals and candies bulk food due to CC. What do you think about the coffee? Drink it? Give it away? Hubby does not like the bold roasts.

I sent hubby to the store for a refill of Starbucks Sumatran Roast. He couldn't find it and brough home a bag of Sumatran roast from the pull and pour bulk coffee dispensers at the grocery store. We will grind it at home.

I know we can't have items from the scoopable cereals and candies bulk food due to CC. What do you think about the coffee? Drink it? Give it away? Hubby does not like the bold roasts.

Most of the time, the bulk coffees in the grocery store are in designated bins.

What I would be concerned about is any flavored coffees - especially if they were discontinued and what replaces it in that bin.

Take the mental picture (or a photo on the phone) for when you go to the store and notice something is gone or is becoming discontinued.

I always buy a small amount then take it home - if I can't handle it, I'm only out less than a dollar.

Bulk unflavored coffee should be no problem at all.

Natural Coffee oils usually prevent the bins from being used for anything other than coffee.

Ive never had a problem with it after 5 years being celiac.

good luck