spicenator3000

Need Naturopath Or Gi Doctor In Arizona

Rate this topic

I've had celiac disease for years, 5 years I've been cooking and buying gluten free products and have ntoiced changes. Have had worsening symptoms, seem to react to soy products now, not sure what else, but getting tired of have indigestion everyday in class. It's distracting to other students when I get up several times during collge classes and I get behind on the work.

I don't have insurance, need a GI scan and an allergy scan as soon as possible. Nothing seems to be digesting rigth and I have a constant irritated intestinal situation. There's a constant oder as well.

My family knows but keep telling me to get to the doctor, I'm new in AZ so I'm not settled with anyone.

Needing help,

thanks

I've had celiac disease for years, 5 years I've been cooking and buying gluten free products and have ntoiced changes. Have had worsening symptoms, seem to react to soy products now, not sure what else, but getting tired of have indigestion everyday in class. It's distracting to other students when I get up several times during collge classes and I get behind on the work.

I don't have insurance, need a GI scan and an allergy scan as soon as possible. Nothing seems to be digesting rigth and I have a constant irritated intestinal situation. There's a constant oder as well.

My family knows but keep telling me to get to the doctor, I'm new in AZ so I'm not settled with anyone.

Needing help,

thanks

I see Dr. Adam Lowe. He is located in Chandler/Gilbert (SE Valley). He's excellent. I went in with random nausea complaints and had a biopsy with definitive diagnosis of celiac in 8 days. I didn't even have a clue about celiac prior to that appointment.