Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twe0708

Annoyed/Irritated

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Go for a walk?

Eat some chocolate?

Weed the garden?

Buy a new plant?

Clean your closet?

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

Find something that you have always enjoyed and do it, read a book, watch a movie, I find that when I am feeling crabby I just do something that makes me happy and it turns my crabbyness to happyness. Sounds kinda cheesy I know, but it really does work. I was very snippy and snarly yesterday (PMS) and spent some time outside the house and hanging with a new friend and before long my attitude had gone away. I know that it may not work for everyone, but thats what I try to do when I am feeling down.

Hope you pull out of it soon!!

Stay away from people right now. lol

Keep a food journal to pin point if it's something you are eating that is causing this problem. Could he a hidden source of gluten or another food you need to avoid. Check drinks, medications and person care products.

Now it a time when SAD can really be a problem. Do you need more sunlight?

1960s-had symptoms-could have been before but don't remember

1970s-told had colitis or nervous stomach-was given phenobarbital, felt great but still had symptoms

Me, dd and ds diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance

2000-osteopenia

2001-had stroke because of medications I was given

June 2003-saw Chiropractor who specialized in nutrition: Celiac Disease not Lactose Intolerance, went gluten free with once in awhile cheating, off soy and dairy for about 6 months

June 2003-found excellent doctor for fibromyalgia (who has found out she has Celiac Disease)

May 2006-went gluten free with NO cheating-excellent! Made all the difference in the world

Feeling very irritated and annoyed. Any suggestions on what to do?

I definately suggest listening to some of your favorite music. This works every time for me!

~Jackie (Mom of a gluten & dairy-free home)

Myself: Neg blood tests despite myriad of life-long symptoms. Enterolab testing positive for gluten sensitivity: DQ5DQ5. Currently gluten, dairy, grain, & sugar free and on rotation diet.

5yo dd diagnosed celiac by blood test/biopsy Oct/Nov 2007: DQ2DQ5

7yo dd: neg blood tests, DQ5DQ6

3yo ds: neg blood tests, IgA deficient, DQ5DQ6

21mo dd: DQ2DQ5

DH: Neg blood tests, by deductive reasoning: DQ2DQ6.