Juliebove

Kettle Cuisine Soups

Rate this topic

I just found these at our local Central Market. Apparently they were havning some sort of big gluten-free event. I should read the flyers they send me more often! Got a gluten-free chocolate cake as well.

Daughter tried the chicken noodle soup. Said it was just okay. Wah! I was hoping to find something for quick dinners. Doesn't sound like she will want it too often. Then again we are both sick with a cold and perhaps our taste buds are dulled.

I was overjoyed to find their Clam Chowder in my Wegmans freezer section. I haven't tried the chicken noodle yet but did like the Chowder.

I just found these at our local Central Market. Apparently they were havning some sort of big gluten-free event. I should read the flyers they send me more often! Got a gluten-free chocolate cake as well.

Daughter tried the chicken noodle soup. Said it was just okay. Wah! I was hoping to find something for quick dinners. Doesn't sound like she will want it too often. Then again we are both sick with a cold and perhaps our taste buds are dulled.

I have tried most of their soups and I have to agree with your daughter....they are just OK. The only one I buy on a regular basis is the potato mushroom soup. My biggest problem with them and most of the processed gluten-free stuff is they are way too salty. There just isn't anything better than homemade soup, made in your own kitchen!

Just ok tasting. 2 of them gave me a stomach ache.

I too tried the chicken noodle. I found it all to be good except for the chicken which was oddly dry and tough. Other than that it tasted fine. Not exceptional though.

I have had both the chicken and beef chilis and thought they were awesome-very flavorful.

I have had the chicken noodle - agree on the just okay. I think it would be really good though if I had a cold though.