tomtom009

Briannas Honey Mustard Dressing

Rate this topic

I used to love this dressing before goign gluten-free and was wondering if anyone had some insight. Here is the ingredients list

Ingredients: canola oil, water, dijon mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, water, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), honey, sugar, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, white onion powder, salt, modified tapioca starch, turmeric (a natural color), mustard flour, natural flavor, xanthan gum, tocopherols (natural antioxidant -- vitamin E), citric acid.

I used to love this dressing before goign gluten-free and was wondering if anyone had some insight. Here is the ingredients list

Ingredients: canola oil, water, dijon mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, water, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), honey, sugar, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, white onion powder, salt, modified tapioca starch, turmeric (a natural color), mustard flour, natural flavor, xanthan gum, tocopherols (natural antioxidant -- vitamin E), citric acid.

Can you call the company and ask? The ingredients that would be suspect would be the ones I bolded. The white vinegar is only a concern for those of us who react to gluten distilled grains, not all of us do.

Can you call the company and ask? The ingredients that would be suspect would be the ones I bolded. The white vinegar is only a concern for those of us who react to gluten distilled grains, not all of us do.

I called today. The lady said it was gluten free.

I called today. The lady said it was gluten free.

I love all Briannas dressing but have been leary because of those two bolded ingrediats. I wonder if the others are ok too?