dhiltonlittle

Does Anyone Else Get This Symptom?

Rate this topic

I've noticed that one of the first things that happens to me when i come into contact with something is the inside of my mouth (mainly inner cheeks) get kind of a raw. i guess it would be almost like mild ulcers. is this common? usually when this happens, i know the next few days are not going to be fun!

I haven't had that exact reaction, but my lips and inside of my mouth burn, so that's kind of the same!

Yes canker sores are a symptom of gluten intolerance/celiac. I actually have one canker sore that comes back in the same place when I accidentally eat gluten.....

I used to get canker sores, sore mouth and had white plaque on my tongue. The canker sores were usually in one place and very painful. I would also get white sores in my nostrils, usually after dental appointments. I have read that the white plaques are common in Celiacs and with me they disappeared after I did herbal parasite programs. The canker sores persisted until I went gluten-free and now occur rarely.

An allergy to hot peppers leaves me with burning lips, sore mouth and swolen throat. I even react to peppers which are very mild but not bell peppers.

I also find that when I get weak muscles from a food or chemical reaction I tend to bite the insides of my cheeks.

I've noticed that one of the first things that happens to me when i come into contact with something is the inside of my mouth (mainly inner cheeks) get kind of a raw. i guess it would be almost like mild ulcers. is this common? usually when this happens, i know the next few days are not going to be fun!

I suffered from canker sores all my life. never knew it was from gluten. I started using rembrandt's tooth paste for canker sore sufferers and they completely went away until recently when I was diagnosed. they are not a problem for me now.