Rate this topic

I know a lot of us are animal lovers and I see alot of people use their cats pictures for their avatars, so I thought I'd show you what's been going on out back of my house!

4676466909_ea4d3a31ee.jpg

These are the strays that I take care of. So far, we've been through two harsh winters. Sometimes people move and leave their cats, is that a heartbreaker or what? I don't know where they came from, but after meetin' me, they ain't goin nowhere LOL!

Well, a little surprise came .... one of them littered right there on my back porch!

4677094502_a9154942f7.jpg

She had FIVE! two tabbys, a orange, a white and a black. They look big in this picture, but ... no such much!

They (the grown ones) have just eaten, I just now took this picture, so they are chillin' in the evening breeze and don't feel like hamming for the camera!

I really like that one has decided to sit in your chair. What are you going to do with the babes? Can you find them homes?

Love the way the babies all pile on top of each other... like they did in the womb :D I used to love it when we had a litter of kittens - used to breed Siamese. The little one eating in the top pic looks a bit like a a bluepoint heritage.

Aw--they're so cute! :D

Cats rule! Dogs drool. ;)

What beautiful kitties. I am glad you are taking such good care of them. Check with your vet and see if there is 'Spay not Slay' league in your area. They can help with the cost of spaying, you would pay a third the vet would contribute a third and the league would cover the rest. Also keep an eye out for low cost rabies clinics in your area. The cost is usually five dollars for the vaccine. Your local shelter can tell you when and where they are held.

Bless you for your kindness.

OH WOW!!!

A cat den!!! :D

Love the way the babies all pile on top of each other... like they did in the womb :D I used to love it when we had a litter of kittens - used to breed Siamese. The little one eating in the top pic looks a bit like a a bluepoint heritage.

I've had a few people tell me that the cat eating is a very expensive pure bred cat.....I remember "blue" being in the name, so I guess you're right about that.

So cuuute! At times we have a lot of cats in the backyard. Not sure if they are strays or not. I've tried to feed them but they won't let me near. I can't leave food out here due to the rat problem we now have. Used to be some old farms here and when they tore them down, the rats moved into our neighborhood. Had one die in our garage last two winters ago and don't need that sort of stuff again.