CruiseWriter

Stomach Biopsy Fine

Rate this topic

I just called to get my biopsy results.....completely normal, the GI's nurse said. I don't see him again for another 6 weeks and nurse said the doctor will discuss going gluten-free with me at that point. Well, I went grocery shopping yesterday and got only gluten-free stuff, which at Food lion grocery store, wasn't much and I can't afford health food store prices as they don't take food stamps.

I hope he bsue sued more than your stomach.

Look around on here. We have had several threads of low cost gluten-free and what's for dinner. A food doesn't have to be labelled gluten-free. Things like rice, beans, frozen vets, Chex cereal, corn tortillas, meats etc are gluten-free.

Look around on here. We have had several threads of low cost gluten-free and what's for dinner. A food doesn't have to be labelled gluten-free. Things like rice, beans, frozen vets, Chex cereal, corn tortillas, meats etc are gluten-free.

However, we don't normally resort to cannibalism ;):o

It was supposed to vegs. The iPad kept changing it & I thought I fixed it. That sneaky little computer! :o

I hope he bsue sued more than your stomach.

No, he just took samples from my stomach. Nurse said I don't have ulcers or stomach cancer and that doctor wants to talk to me at next appointment in May. I faxed doctor a letter this evening, told him I was going gluten-free starting today.

No, he just took samples from my stomach. Nurse said I don't have ulcers or stomach cancer and that doctor wants to talk to me at next appointment in May. I faxed doctor a letter this evening, told him I was going gluten-free starting today.

So he didn't even look :unsure::rolleyes: I don't blame you for just going gluten free. Eventually we all just give up and do it :P

LOL, Mushroom! After the day I've had... I really needed a good laugh, and this did the trick. ;) Thanks for that!