KuKuKaChoo52

Cinco De Mayo Leftovers, Shouldn't Have Eaten?

Rate this topic

Just ate a taco salad and the ground chicken and re fried beans were from cinco de mayo. I just realized that is 10 days ago, should I try to make myself puke or is 10 days not too long? Starting to feel a little iffy in the stomach, but not sure if I am just stuffed or what...

Wish I knew how to make a poll,

A) No worries, digest it.

B) Puke it up.

C) You are on your own.

• Upvote 1

I hope your stomach upset isn't to bad. You could always be like my inlaws.. if it smells good they eat it. It doesn't matter to them if something is out of date by a month or more. :o

3 days!? If your time scale is right i'm screwed haha. I usually say no more than a week, but I spaced until I had already eaten this time...

It's been worse... I think old food upset stomach is better then glutened upset stomach unless I got food poisoned then it will get worse. Lol @ your inlaws :) That actually made me feel a little better haha.

Ten days is WAAAAY too old. That stuff was definitely bad.

richard

• Upvote 1

Sounds like it's more likely old than gluten. Have you tried immodium or alka seltzer? Something like that might help settle your stomach a bit.

If it's bad, your body will get rid of it ASAP via puking or D. I don't advise making yourself puke. Just take care of the symptoms as they arise...

• Upvote 2