2johndeereboys

Tomorrow Is My B I G Day!

Rate this topic

I have to be at the surgery center at noon CST. So hopefully I will get to eat when I leave......I am sooooo hungry. Yesterday it was more of a mind over matter thing, but today is a totally different situation!!

If yall don't mind please cross your fingers for me!!

I will really appreciate it!!!

I have to be at the surgery center at noon CST. So hopefully I will get to eat when I leave......I am sooooo hungry. Yesterday it was more of a mind over matter thing, but today is a totally different situation!!

I can't remember but I think you're prepping for the colonoscopy (or endoscopy, too)? I was so starved after the colonoscopy...in fact when the hospital called to follow up later, the girl said, "Oh, I remember you...you were the one who was starving." :P When you're through, go home and have a light lunch and a wonderful nap! Sending you good wishes!!!

Good Luck to you!!! Sending positive energy your way!

I just had an EGD about two weeks ago. Piece of cake ;) I was starving, too... but it really was nothing. I didn't even have a sore throat.

I worried for nothing about my scopes. They were done before I knew it! I was very hungry afterwards - my choice of food was KFC chicken (one last fat-laden hurrah).

Report back when you can! All the best...

Thinking of you Lisa, all the best, I'm sure it'll be ok. Can't wait to hear your results.

Count down to my big day, next Wed 15th ;)

Best of luck!!

Thanks so much girls!! I appreciate all the positive energy!!! I am having a EGD/Colonoscopy/Biopsies.

I will report back asap!

I am craving a whopper soooo bad so we will be stopping by Burger King on the way home!!! :P unless I change my mind!!!

Thanks again!!!

:D