suziq0805

Nausea During A Gluten Challenge?

Rate this topic

I was gluten-free for 7 weeks and then for a few reasons decided to go through celiac testing. I'm 1 month into a gluten challenge right now. The last few days I have had nausea. It doesn't feel like I have the stomach flu though. It feels like morning sickness. I'm not pregnant but feel like I did when I was pregnant with my son. Is this what nausea from gluten feels like? Is it possible for nausea to begin 1 month into a gluten challenge though?

Nausea was one of my worst symptoms before being Dxed. It showed up 2 months before my Dx and I think contributed a lot to the weight loss I had?

I hope you're able to continue on with your challenge, but some people can't due to how lousy gluten makes them feel.

Nausea was one of my worst symptoms before being Dxed. It showed up 2 months before my Dx and I think contributed a lot to the weight loss I had?

I hope you're able to continue on with your challenge, but some people can't due to how lousy gluten makes them feel.

Yep, nausea is a big one for me. It think for me it's because gluten causes my whole GI system to slow way down, which means food stays in my stomach longer, making me queasy.

Sorry you feel gross. :(

Post gluten-free, nausea is my main symptom now if I get glutened.

Gluten makes me SO nauseous.