Ilovehorses

Why Can I Eat Somethings With Gluten In.....

Rate this topic

But not others?? I've been keeping a food and symptom diary whilst waiting for my celiac blood results. My worst symptoms so far have been eating pasta. Today I had half a white baguette for lunch plus two things that had breadcrumb coatings - no symptoms at all!!!!!

So I can eat some things with gluten but not others??? Or I get noticeable symptoms with some things but not others?!? Xx

If D is one of your symptoms then the D may clear things out and since reactions can be delayed it may take a day or two to react after eating gluten. I had a pattern for a long time of having violent D and then nothing for a couple days until the D became a daily and nightly happening.

Main symptoms at the minute are a dull stomache ache with shooting pains (worse if I've eaten pasta), nausea and acid reflux. As I say the symptoms arn't there all the time. I do get diahh or loose stools but it's not all the time xx

When I was on a full gluten diet, my reactions would come and go. Eating gluten with rich things like pasta sauces was much worse than something like a baguette.

When I was on a full gluten diet, my reactions would come and go. Eating gluten with rich things like pasta sauces was much worse than something like a baguette.

Exact same thing with me.

Exact same thing with me.

For some people (like me), your reactions to gluten can be different every time. I can eat a ton of gluten and be sick as a dog (bloating, nausea, cramps), then the next day eat a ton more of gluten and have nothing but fatigue and tingling hands and feet. :huh: Then I can also have no issues at all (which is rare these days, but it has happened).