Flasaltwater

Almost 4 Weeks gluten-free And Major Brain Fog

Rate this topic

I've noticed on a daily bases someone can be talking to me and I will just all the sudden loose my thought.I also have been zoning out a lot. Is this part of my withdraw or am I just loosing it.

The only thing I've done to hurt myself is eat eggs and now my rash is worse. but that's it.

Have you had your vitamin levels checked? Vitamin deficiencies such as D and B12 can cause memory issues.

I've noticed on a daily bases someone can be talking to me and I will just all the sudden loose my thought.I also have been zoning out a lot. Is this part of my withdraw or am I just loosing it.

The only thing I've done to hurt myself is eat eggs and now my rash is worse. but that's it.

I'm so sorry you aren't doing well. What else are you eating? Egg white is more commonly an allergy, but I tested positive for the yolk, btw. That doesn't necessarily mean the same is true for you...

Soy and dairy had the same "brain fog" effect on me as gluten within a few months of going gluten-free. I hope you feel better soon.

I get a sort of brain fog if I get contaminated with gluten by mistake. I can get really forgetful and it feels as though I'm in a bit of a haze. Could you perhaps be eating gluten that you aren't aware of? As glutenfreemanna says, vitamin deficiancy is another possibility..lack of a certain vitamin can do all kinds of crazy things to us. Hope you feel better soon.