Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dani nero

I Got My Period!

You are not annoying and if anything being vocal is inspiring.. I feel very awful for my family who are not willing to let go of the poison they're eating (gluten), and I wish I was as vocal as you but I'm not that strong personality-wise.

I posted this thread out of joy to begin with but I think that providing others with information on different cases and symptoms is far more productive and helpful.

Maybe annoying is a strong word :lol: , but my family does not listen. I wrote a letter to them all (over 50 relatives), provided information about gluten intolerance and celiac, and they know how this thing tried to kill me for several years, yet they do not listen. Only my Mom went gluten-free. She feels great!

That is the beauty of such threads, Dani--you never know what someone will see and take away from it!

I am so glad you joined the forum! -- and I hope you are more accustomed to the many acronyms we use now BTW? :)

Maybe annoying is a strong word :lol: , but my family does not listen. I wrote a letter to them all (over 50 relatives), provided information about gluten intolerance and celiac, and they know how this thing tried to kill me for several years, yet they do not listen. Only my Mom went gluten-free. She feels great!

That is the beauty of such threads, Dani--you never know what someone will see and take away from it!

I am so glad you joined the forum! -- and I hope you are more accustomed to the many acronyms we use now BTW? :)

I'm glad to be here as well! and yes I'm not so confused anymore :-)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

You guys are lucky. I get mine every month but their super late and hurt like he double hockey sticks. Ever since my celiac disease got triggered, they have gotten worse than even after i had my son. Has that happened to anyone else. Everything is super tender (upper area) and the cramping goes all the way to my thighs and feel like beginning of labor sometimes =/ the worst is probably ny irritability. I get irritable for a week before I get it and can't stand anybody. I wonder if its normal. I gave never gotten them this bad until I got sick and went on the gluten free diet.