Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would the night sweats have anything to do with perimenopause?

Yea they could be. However if you seem to be starting to go through menopause a bit early that may be stopped in it's tracks gluten free. Celiac can cause issues with infertility and early menapause that can resolve gluten free if the celiac is caught early enough.

Yea they could be. However if you seem to be starting to go through menopause a bit early that may be stopped in it's tracks gluten free. Celiac can cause issues with infertility and early menapause that can resolve gluten free if the celiac is caught early enough.

:) I was just coming back on to say something to this effect, Raven...(great minds!)

I started perimenopause in my late 30's. I had multiple miscarriages and painful & invasive infertility treatments to no avail. Endometriosis, uterine cysts and fibroids, etc. I had a horrible and prolonged early menopause that I put up with for 9 years, (insomnia, migraines, constant bleeding and cramping, hot flashes, weight gain, blah blah blah) trying everything the GYN suggested until finally she suggested a total hysterectomy.

They did not associate these reproductive and GYN issues to Celiac back then.

I have no doubt in my mind that unDXed celiac disease caused all that misery.

No other females in my family had this problem and they all have children.

Do you mind me asking how old you were when you were diagnosed? I am 31...

Do not wait that long to go gluten free, if you think it is your problem. If I had known back then what I know now..... :rolleyes: