Rate this topic

My doctor just called and stated that I had stool in my colon, some fibroids, and fluid in my pelvic area, but offered no opinions. If I am off gluten what can I do to get my bowels moving? A lot of fibrous veggies bother me.

I don't know what to do.

It's normal to have stool in your colon. That's where it accumulates until you are ready to go to the bathroom. Did he say it was an unusual amount of stool? Uterine fibroids? Get that sent to the OB/GYN to see if they need to be taken care of.

You need to speak up and ask these doctors what they mean and what to do next. They are paid to help you. You are the consumer. Think of it like that.

• Upvote 1

Did you by chance mean to say you have blood in your stool?

It's normal to have stool in your colon. That's where it accumulates until you are ready to go to the bathroom. Did he say it was an unusual amount of stool? Uterine fibroids? Get that sent to the OB/GYN to see if they need to be taken care of.

You need to speak up and ask these doctors what they mean and what to do next. They are paid to help you. You are the consumer. Think of it like that.

She didn't say. Through all of this, I have come realize just how awful doctors are.

Did you by chance mean to say you have blood in your stool?

No , no blood in my stool

When my CT scan showed stool in my intestines and colon The doc was referring to excess stool hiding in small pockets on the wall of my intestines and colon.

Getting clarification from your doc can be next to imposable ( I know :ph34r: ) but maybe a talk with him may help ( I can hope cant I :P )