Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luvrdeo

It's Only 9:30...and I've Already Run To The Bathroom 3 Times!

I feel for you. I was glutened August 19--and just starting to feel better now.

Hope you feel better soon. And yes, I would dump the dairy for a while to see if it helps. Best wishes!

Goodness it has taken that long to feel better?! I guess it isn't out of the norm for me to be feeling horrible today then is it! Shoot.

Dumped the dairy...I think I've overdone it the last few days though, I'm struggling! <_<

Goodness it has taken that long to feel better?! I guess it isn't out of the norm for me to be feeling horrible today then is it! Shoot.

Dumped the dairy...I think I've overdone it the last few days though, I'm struggling! <_<

Everyone rebounds at different rates, hon. My experience may not be the norm. I was unDxed for a long time and have a lot of damage to repair.

I know it is difficult at first. It's an up and down road, unfortunately. Hang in there and drink water and stick to foods that are plain and simple.

Everyone rebounds at different rates, hon. My experience may not be the norm. I was unDxed for a long time and have a lot of damage to repair.

I know it is difficult at first. It's an up and down road, unfortunately. Hang in there and drink water and stick to foods that are plain and simple.

I have gone unDxed for a long time as well, which is what I'm blaming for everything right now :) Thanks for the encouragement!! Much needed today!

I have gone unDxed for a long time as well, which is what I'm blaming for everything right now :) Thanks for the encouragement!! Much needed today!

((hug)) I can honestly say..."I get it".

You're going to be okay, hon...hang tough.

I learned I can't eat any steak, but I can eat hamberger. I've tried it about 5 times. Everytime I eat the roat or tritip I get sick. But I can eat ground up hamberger. There may be something you can no longer tolerate and it takes time to figure it out. I am still clueless about several things. For me, I try to eat plain everything. I Stick to one kind of bread and eat plain meat, a starch, plain and a vegetable plain. I am ok that way. Simple plain eating is the way to go. Stay away from processed food since you are new to the diet. The frustrating thing is you may still get sick from the gluten-free food because there is something else in there that you can't tolerate, so frustrating. So try those foods on the weekend if you are brave. Hope you are better soon.

• Forum Discussions

Thank you Ranchers Wife.  Since I'm asymptomatic, I would not know if I had gluten. I cannot imagine having to worry about getting sick from cross-contamination. 
    Hi Jenna1028, They test for DH by taking a small skin biopsy from clear skin next to a lesion.  If you have DH, you have celiac disease.  But, you need to be eating a gluten diet for 12 weeks (gluten challenge) before getting the skin bi...
    To the OP, once in a while this stuff happens.  Please feel free to start a new topic if that would make it easier.  I am afraid this is just part of forums on the internet. I hope this didn’t chase you off.