Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebekka's mom

Kid Friendly Restaurant In San Francisco

Hi, taking my family incl. our 5-year old who is celiac (VERY CELIAC), and I would love if anybody has recommendations for where to eat and where we can buy icecream and other nice snacks.

We will be staying at a hotel, so we have no kitchenette, I am used to bringing her own food, since it has taken us 3 1/2 years to get her ttgiga level down near normal.

Thank you

Dorde

LOL...I was set to suggest Mariposa Bakery as a destination for you and Karen beat me to it....great place....to eat and then pick up fantastic treats for the whole family during your stay.

PM me your hotel and I can give you loads of safe places..I'm in San Diego, but my daughter (celiac) and her kids (celiac) live in Santa Rosa & are in SF on a very regular basis.

It won't let me message you.

My email is dsolsen@hotmail.com and we are actually in sf now, so any recommendations would be great.

Dorde

I don't know why it didn't work. I messaged her. If you get a message back, you have 24? 48? Hours to edit this and take your email off, if you want to. I never remember how long.