This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Thank You

eers03

eers03 Explorer

To the members of this forum, the administrators of the this website, and the moderators I would like to say thank you from deep within my heart.  ALL of YOU have played a major role either directly or indirectly in helping me heal both physically and mentally.  I am BLESSED beyond belief to have access to this forum.

Some of you have invested time in lifting me up, sharing experiences, helping me correct some perceptions to make sure my diet is fine tuned, and made me feel like I am not alone in this journey.

Even when I don't post, just being able to read others comments has helped me so many times understand something strange that my body has done.  I get worried, find a post that addresses that exact issue, adjust, and move on.  This is my birth month and this time last year I really didn't know if I would see it.

I am still trying to work some things out but have came so far.  Your time has not been wasted on me, I TRY everyday to do the things I need to do to be healthier.  With my gluten-free diet in place I am now concentrating on bone, muscle, and tendon health.  I have kicked coffee, soda, and alcohol to the curb in an attempt to accelerate my bone health.

Anyhow, again, thanks to all of you for...  Being you!  

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

GottaSki Mentor

Happy Birthday!!!

Very glad to hear you are on the mend :)

Scott Adams Grand Master

Our pleasure...thank you!

1desperateladysaved Proficient

It is so exciting to hear this!  Happy health to you!  Glad to hear of sacrifices paying off.

D

IrishHeart Veteran

birthday-dancer.gif

Happiest of birthdays to you! You have done everything in your power to get well. Kudos to you and thank YOU for sharing

with all of us, too. We are always so thrilled to hear someone is feeling better and doing well.

Celebrate wonderful you!

Cheers

xx IH

squirmingitch Veteran

Happy birthday!!!!!!

It's so wonderful to hear a positive, uplifting story of one who came, learned & is conquering. You took the high road. Give yourself a pat on the back! :)

w8in4dave Community Regular

Happy Birthday!! Glad your feeling better :) 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Gemini Experienced

It is so uplifting to hear a positive story.  If only people realized how much of their health lies in their own hands and actions, like you apparently have discovered.  Good job and I must say that the ability to kick out coffee and booze for your bones has me in amazement at your self control.  I also am fighting back on the bone issue but ditching coffee and red wine is not something I look forward to.  There are safe amounts and that's what I stick to......very little.  If that doesn't work, then I may have to go this road also.  

Good luck to you as you continue your road to optimal health!   :)

eers03 Explorer

Thanks for the support and well wishes.  Trust me, I'm still trying to shake some aches and pains but am working on it.  I get strength from you all, my family, my girlfriend, and my church family/daily devotions.  I have been consuming too many sugary carbonated drinks, and then throw on top of that coffee with sweetened creamer and then the occasional adult beverages--it's just too much.  We will see how it goes.  WIsh me luck!  I just had my follow up labs completed and am waiting for results.  I even had them throw in a 24 hour urine to keep a finger on the pulse of my kidney health.  Stay tuned--I'm sure I will need someone to help me make sense of it all.

Happy Monday!

Archived