Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

It looks like it has tomato powder in it :ph34r:

Hmm...

It's not a " dye". Maybe check the children's vitamins. I think this brand is at Whole foods or Natural grocery or maybe a regular grocery

I take Nature Made multi-vitamin and mineral pills.

http://www.naturemade.com/products/multivitamins/multi-complete

Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to promoting overall health. Your body needs various vitamins and minerals to function properly. Nature Made Multi Complete is specially formulated with 23 key nutrients to address the health needs of both men and women.

• 1000 IU Vitamin D to support bone and joint health and immune system strength
  • Higher levels of vitamins C (180 mg) and E (50 IU) to protect healthy cells from damage
  • Rich in Selenium (70 mcg) to support the immune system in defending against free radicals
  • 60% of the daily value of Beta Carotene to support immune health

Nature Made Multi Complete is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.

• United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
  • Formulated for easy absorption 
  • No Artificial Colors or Flavors
  • No Preservatives
  • No Yeast or Gluten
  •  

I hesitated to respond because I was too lazy to go check to see if the multi vitamins I like are dye free. I got ambitious today and they are. Instead of dyes they use veggies for color. I use Nature Made vitamins. These are gummies so they're twice as much fun, and they don't have iron so they don't make me sick. They actually taste good too. (The B complex ones they make in cherry flavor taste, quite frankly, like ass.) :D  http://www.naturemade.com/products/multivitamins/multi-adult-gummies

(The B complex ones they make in cherry flavor taste, quite frankly, like ass.) :D

I am so afraid to know that that tastes like :ph34r:

As GFinDC said in his Commercial Quality post :D  Nature Made works for me too.

Colleen

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I am a healed celiac (repeat biopsy confirmed) and I drink red wine on occasion.  No gluten reactions.  I do not drink it on a regular basis because it triggers my facial Rosacea which is probably due to the tannins found in red wine (grape sk...
    Never went to a "gym" always felt on edge there and only used hotel ones at 4am when no one else was. What  invested in a few years after I got diagnosed was a set of resistant bands, a stationary bike (late got a under desk elliptical,...
    Think I just had a serve response to some red wine I drank last night, severe cramps, bloating, etc. I have never had a reaction like this to red wine, a new bottle I’ve never tried before. Has anyone had a gluten reaction to red wine? ...