Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItchyAbby

Nuts Dot Com Is My New Favorite Website

I just got a big box from Nuts dot com (stop snickering!) and I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Seriously, everything is so good. I opened all the packets and tried one of each. The figs, raisins and dates are all super soft and fresh (like they are in California). Also got chestnut flour, cacao nibs, freeze dried cranberries and kale granola, which is awesome. And it's all certified gluten free, which makes me super-triple-happiness-content. Weee! (No, I am not getting paid to say this, but I totally should. I am now a huge fan)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

I just got a big box from Nuts dot com (stop snickering!) and I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

tee hee hee  ^_^ was it a big package?   :P  :D 

i was going to look into ordering from them.  i was pretty upset at the grocery store when i went to buy the nuts (store brand, cheaper, i'm cheap)  that i always buy and there was a new warning on it:  processed on shared equipment, may contain ___________ (every damb thing)  including our Sworn Enemy:  WHEAT!  :angry:

NOW.  did they change processing plants, procedures, suppliers??  my guess is:  NO.  they just changed their label.  so i have been getting gluten possibly..............  jerks  :angry:

so, if i want nuts, (and i DO!) i guess that is the best place to go, no?

Whooo Hooo!! great for you!! 

(snickering)  Abbs found her new home :P  Some of our other resident Nuts like Nuts from Nuts dot com.  It is not surprising to find another Nut has found her namesake.  Enjoy your new Nuts :D

Colleen

I love nuts.com  They are so prompt!  I order and it seems like I turn around and it's there!

mmmm pistachios!  And they have gluten free almond paste for holiday baking.... can never find that anywhere...last year I had to make it myself

yeah!  got me some nuts today from nuts dot com - they are ON IT - i ordered them online tuesday night and they arrived today :)  i completely over-ordered LOLZ but i'm sure i will find something to do with (pecans!  who doesn't like pecans!) them  -  they sent a little sample of golden flax seeds, too, i have no idea what to do with them :P and i also got some beautiful sliced almonds <not all beat up and broken like they have at the grocery store) 

the box is even quite amusing ^_^

(snickering)  Abbs found her new home :P  Some of our other resident Nuts like Nuts from Nuts dot com.  It is not surprising to find another Nut has found her namesake.  Enjoy your new Nuts :D

Colleen

I am totally nuts for them! :D

I love nuts.com  They are so prompt!  I order and it seems like I turn around and it's there!

mmmm pistachios!  And they have gluten free almond paste for holiday baking.... can never find that anywhere...last year I had to make it myself

Oooh! Like marzipan? I will have to check that out... thanks!

yeah!  got me some nuts today from nuts dot com - they are ON IT - i ordered them online tuesday night and they arrived today :)  i completely over-ordered LOLZ but i'm sure i will find something to do with (pecans!  who doesn't like pecans!) them  -  they sent a little sample of golden flax seeds, too, i have no idea what to do with them :P and i also got some beautiful sliced almonds <not all beat up and broken like they have at the grocery store) 

the box is even quite amusing ^_^

Isn't it great? Everything is so clean and fresh and good looking. I used to buy all my nuts at TJ's - now those nuts look positively manky. Re: flax seeds: grind 'em up and add them to baked goods or on top of porridge.

Who isn't a fan of Nuts.com? Oh my, oh my, oh my! Umm, umm, good! And yes, you order & turn around & it's arrived!

If anyone hasn't yet tried these, you must, you simply must! I swear I could live on them. Pricey but OMG! I could swallow my tongue & eat these for breakfast, lunch & dinner. They are.........

Organic Raw Cocoa Goji Energy Squares

They're almost better than sex. :P

I've had a bag in the freezer for a month because I'm scared to try new things; I'm one of the ridiculously supersensitive...

maybe I'll try a munch now!

lisa

From Nuts dot com? Just make sure it has the gluten-free seal on the label!

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Never went to a "gym" always felt on edge there and only used hotel ones at 4am when no one else was. What  invested in a few years after I got diagnosed was a set of resistant bands, a stationary bike (late got a under desk elliptical,...
    Think I just had a serve response to some red wine I drank last night, severe cramps, bloating, etc. I have never had a reaction like this to red wine, a new bottle I’ve never tried before. Has anyone had a gluten reaction to red wine? ...
    It's not because it's a new year. It's because I want to do something new now that my life has changed due to Celiac disease.  I'm eating way less junk nowadays and I miss it a lot. Never been a health interested person before, but I ...