biancad

Trader Joe's Pink Himalayan Salt In Grinder

Rate this topic

I was sad to read on the label of the Trader Joe's Pink Himalayan Salt grinder that it is processed on a machine that processes wheat. :-(  I guess I now have to read the label on things that should be a no brainer.

Ugh!

I hate that!  Especially when it is something hard to find.  For some reason at my grocer I usually go to, almost all of the shelled nuts are on shared equipment.  I have to go down the road to walmart.  

I use spices from Costco all the time and have never had a problem. There are a great many things from Costco (their brand) that says "processed in" or whatever, they're really awesome at disclosing that. So when they don't say that, I have no concerns at all.

I've seen that same one at Costco. It's pink something salt. :lol:

I use spices from Costco all the time and have never had a problem. There are a great many things from Costco (their brand) that says "processed in" or whatever, they're really awesome at disclosing that. So when they don't say that, I have no concerns at all.

I've seen that same one at Costco. It's pink something salt. :lol:

And it's good :). I am in desperate need for a visit but have been postponing til after the holidays. It's also a much larger grinder/volume than TJ's.