Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hrenee101

Brain Fog

So I'm trying to get ahead and make my Christmas gingerbread cookies this morning, since I'm learning how to cook and bake gluten free. I get everything ready and prepped my doough and in the process of making my cookies I managed to turn the oven off and not notice then I eventually realized when I was like why aren't my cookies baking.So it was an interesting morning. Anyone else having an brain fog issues today?

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

sorry you're having brain fog issues. I only get them when I am glutened, and thankfully haven't been glutened in a while, whew! hope you're feeling better soon 

gluten free since 11/12  

dairy and soy free since 1/13

chocolate free since 6/14

I miss my chocolate!!!   but I'm not sick anymore, and that's what really matters  :)

Join eNewsletter

LOL I've done that, and the worse mistake of forgetting i put the cookies in... I did that to a raisen pie the other day - the crust wasn't pretty LOL

I just call it middle age brain ;)

Nicole 

"Acceptance is the key to happiness."

ITP - 1993

Celiac - June, 2012

Hypothyroid - August, 2012

CANADIAN

Join eNewsletter

Now that the brain fog is mostly gone, it was one of the things I noticed went away going gluten-free.  It was bad but I just wrote it off to getting older.  I've had a couple accidental glutenings in the past few weeks and the brain fog came with those.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter