Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MindytheOrganist

Gluten Free Waffles

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You could make an envelope with parchment paper to toast them in. Or maybe toast them the old fashioned way - like before toasters? On a cookie sheet in the oven, Put some foil or parchment paper on it.

Join eNewsletter

If using a shared toaster oven,  I would wash and scrape the top tray, clean. I use a shared toaster oven daily. The top shelf is mine, the bottom is his.  He is very careful and I am.  It seems to work out.

Van Waffles are my daily breakfast wih peanut butter and marmalade.  You could smoosh and pan fry, throw an egg on top...with bacon, eggs, peppers,onions or what you find in your fridge, opportunities are endless.

Or just simply micro, with syup

Enjoy

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

you can wrap it in tin foil too, I've done that

gluten free since 11/12  

dairy and soy free since 1/13

chocolate free since 6/14

I miss my chocolate!!!   but I'm not sick anymore, and that's what really matters  :)

Join eNewsletter

All of these above are great selections.  I will sometimes buy those and throw them in the microwave, then top with whatever syrup or jam and butter-like substance you please, eat with a fork.

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Put them in the oven at 400 degrees F for 7 mins. Wala. That's what I'm doing at the moment.

- Diagnosed Celiac in May 2014. Gluten-free diet immediately

- Tested VERY high for thyroid antibodies May 2014 but T4, T3 and TSH are in "normal" ranges

- Have experienced chronic fatigue and decreased cognitive and memory function for years

- Sister has been diagnosed with Celiac, autism, schizophrenia and depression

- Mom, dad and other sister are "weak positives" for Celiac
- Mom has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter