This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

A New Weight Loss Support/accountability Thread

lonewolf

Guest hightop girl

Okay... I ate enough dates today to make me never want to see another. But, I finally am not craving anything! I think I might be getting a handle on some of what is going on with me. First I am going back on the pill after being off for 18 years. My cycle is so off that I never have time to lose the water weight before it starts again. Second, I have had to use a really strong topical steroid for my vitiligo. The good news is that it is working. The bad news it can cause water retention! Hmmm... my problems with that started about 2 weeks after starting the cream. I see the doc today, so we'll see what happens.

Ok... one day and one symptom at a time. I will control my eating but be happy. Be grateful that I am fit, and remember that I am 44 not 24!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joni63 Collaborator
I saw one of my docs today and he put me on an anti- autoimmune diet.

Hey hightop girl,

Just curious - what is an anti-autoimmune diet eliminate, or should I say consist of?

Hey Joni,

There's that Vitamin D again. I've really been trying to get my 10-15 minutes of sun - I've been going for 15 minute walks without sunblock (but I always block my face) to get my stores up again. I should see someone who can assess my vitamin levels. Anyway, hope you get your levels up too.

Yep, I think it's the NorthEast syndrome!

You should get your levels checked. I never would have suspected a D deficiency. Next month they are checking so many more vitamins/minerals. Hopefully my iron and D will improve!

I just want to give up, put my head under the covers and go back to bed... maybe never face the world or food again. :( After working so hard last week to get the water off from the last glutening... it happened again. I gained at least 4 pounds back over night. :blink: I can't decide which is worse: the pain in my stomach, or the pain I feel when I step on the scales. The only 3 new things I had were: flaked coconut, canned tuna, and some sunflower seeds that list cottonseed oil. None had gluten that I could find. And my hormones kicked in again (a week early-) :angry: So... here I go again.

I had a small smoothie that the doc wants me to have, and I will have a boiled egg for a snack once I get to work. Hey... maybe I'll try drinking some water today.

Yesterday I just gave up. I started out on the right foot. Then I went for a 2 hour bike ride, but never got my run in. Then I had a granny smith apple with peanut butter and nutella, 4 of those little chocolate eggs, and I started to have a few potato chips but stopped. I just wanted to give up. I guess I should feel good that this weight is probably down from yesterday. What should I do?????

Wish there was an easy answer. I do the same thing. Get going really good and then bam, I totally lose all self control and get into chocolate! Sometimes I crave carbs and I hate that, especially when they have no nutritional value whatsoever.

Okay... I ate enough dates today to make me never want to see another. But, I finally am not craving anything! I think I might be getting a handle on some of what is going on with me. First I am going back on the pill after being off for 18 years. My cycle is so off that I never have time to lose the water weight before it starts again. Second, I have had to use a really strong topical steroid for my vitiligo. The good news is that it is working. The bad news it can cause water retention! Hmmm... my problems with that started about 2 weeks after starting the cream. I see the doc today, so we'll see what happens.

Ok... one day and one symptom at a time. I will control my eating but be happy. Be grateful that I am fit, and remember that I am 44 not 24!

I bet the pill is causing your gain/loss. Your body and hormones are probably very confused. Just keep doing your best and you'll probably level off in a couple months.

LOL! I'm also 44, and it can be tough. You work hard to be fit and exercise a lot. Be proud of that! I know a lot of 44 year olds who do nothing and look at me like I'm crazy because I just started karate! I like new exercises and challenges and this is definately one!

I'm just struggling so bad with fatigue. I've got to call my Doctor and get a better handle on how much iron I should be taking. I can't wait another week and a half to see my new Doctor. I go Girl Scout Camping with 11 girls this weekend! Ugh!!!

Guest hightop girl

Well I actually weigh more now than I did in August when school started and I was really bloated from being anemic. My hands and legs are tight from retaining so much water. It is like my water pill doesn't work at all. I honestly haven't eaten more than usual except for last Thursday. I really don't know what to do. I am starting to not be able to get my pants on. It is really frustrating.

I hanven't been on the pill for about 18 years and will start it again this weekend. I am hoping it will help even out my hormones. This is exactly how it started last year, but last year I was so anemic that it caused me to retain a lot of water. Now I am not anemic, but I am 5 pounds heavier than last period, and i was 5 pounds heavier last month than the month befoe. I am embarrassed and afraid. It is spinning out of control.

I am supposed to stop the steroid cream. Although, the doc really didn't think that was a problem.

I guess I will try to cut back my food some more. I can't exercise more than I already do... no time and I am already doing way too much.

emcmaster Collaborator

Just wanted to pop in and say that I have stopped weighing myself every day because it was too depressing. The fact that I could somehow gain 5 pounds in a day after a glutening/corning and then have it take a week to come off was putting me near tears.

Instead, I am going on how my clothes fit and taking measurements. Just wanted to say that I empathize with all of you and thought maybe not weighing yourself might help?

Guest hightop girl

I feel like such a "whiner". Maybe if I explain my history a little it will help one of you figure out what is going on with me.

about 4 years ago I weighed between 145-150... I am 5'5" but that honestly didn't look that big on me and I wasn't really concerned. Then I fell down some stairs, broke some ribs and I think that is what triggered my autoimmune system again. Suddenly (looking back) i had all the celiac symptoms, but at the time I didn't know what was wrong. It was so painful after I ate, that I really ate very small portions. over the course of about 6 months I lost 40 pounds. I stayed at about 107 for the next 2.5 years without much effort. of course I wasn't getting much nourishment. The only I did that solved the stomach pain was to cut out wheat.

Then I started to gain weight. I bike everywhere and I was biking about 200 miles per week. I shouldn't have been gaining. Then my husband got cancer and I started to eat wheat again... bread, pizza, cookies... it was a comfort thing. My stomach hurt so I ate more. not really a good solution. Then about this time last year, I suddenly started gaining 5 lbs every month. I went to the doc in Feb of last year, and she said that was due to severe anemia. Eventually in Aug. one of the doctors mentioned celiacs and I started the diet not realizing that it would mess up the biopsy. So I was never formally diagnosed, but it made such a huge difference that my internist said that I should continue to follow the diet. In Oct. they found that I had some kind of antibodies in my stomach that prevent me from absorbing nutrients including B12 or iron. They finally gave me 2 iron infusions because I will never absorb iron orally and I give myself B12 shots.

After that I lost back down to 113 and stayed there until Feb. Then the weight gain started again, along with periods that are only 2 weeks apart. I stopped weighing myself last year, but it kept going up. I am really afraid that it is going to happen again. That we didn't get to the bottom of the problem, just found a couple of the things triggering it and dealt with those. Oh... I guess I should mention that I had Grave's about 20 years ago and had my thyroid removed. I have to take enough thyroid medicine for a 200lb man because I am not absorbing or utilizing it correctly either. Last week I went back to my holistic MD and he suggested a vegetable and meat only diet. I thought I could do it, but it made me crazy. My internist wants me to start back on the pill to see if that can regulate my hormones and help me get the water retention under control... I already take Lasics and potassium.

Ok... that is it, long and boring. I need advice!

Levi Rookie
I did well today. Did not give in to the Brazilian Cheese Bread cravings. I just daydreamed about them.

B - 1 piece turkey bacon, unsweetened tea

L - Salad with Romano cheese, flax meal and light Italian dressing, carrot sticks

S - Carrot sticks, about 3 C popcorn (no butter)

D - Salmon, about 1 C rice with garlic sauce, cooked carrots

And I just got back from working out.

Hi Lonewolf, My name is Raymond.

I noticed this topic for weight problems so I entered the topic only to find that it is for weight gain issues. After reading few of the posts I noticed that ur issue with weight is exactly what I need for a remedy of my weight issue. You seem to have a problem gaining weight and I have had a problem of losing weight ever since dg'd 12/06.

I have been gluten-free since dg'd except for an occasional cheat or cc. I used to weigh 200lbs solid and after 2 mo's gluten-free I barely weighed 161lbs. I have never been able to regain my weight loss; at 6'4", 161lbs is not a good target weight for me.

If I could be so bold to ask, could you please share with me the gluten-free foods you are or rather were consuming that caused you to gain weight? As I stated above, your dilemma is my cure. Please help.

Also, if you have any recommendations, advise, or directions on preparing quick fix breakfasts as my time is very valuable, and lunches that do not need refrigerated I would be very grateful. I live alone and I am a truck driver that normally gets home daily; but to make ends meet, occasionally, I have to accept a load that keeps me overnight. The travel was no issue till I got dg'd and ever since I have practically been out of work. I have finally been able to stabilize my weight loss only because of remaining at the house where I have the amenities of a stove and refrigerator; but like I mentioned, I cannot seem to regain what I lost. When I was working regularly 'local only', I would just wait till I got home in the evening before eating. This was easy for me due to a medication I take for the 'dh' skin rash, it has a major side effect of curbing ones appetite.

Sorry for such a long reply to ur post but I am really at my wits end; in fact, I will state even further, I feel I no longer have any wits. This disease has really devastated me in my regular daily life. I stand to lose everything that I have worked so hard for, now that I haven't been able to accept work that would keep me out overnight. Who would have ever thought something so simple as food or lack there of could put a man out of work, but it has.

Don't get me wrong, I have learned a very valuable virtue in humility, as I am a man that Loves God and He has revealed me to desire only what He desires. So I have grown in my Faith, and Spiritually. I have learned to 'Love and Live' the Perfect Holy Will of God Our Father and it is my desire that all souls do the same. It is how we become the person God wants in us, denying ourselves, (that is, 'our will') picking up our cross and daily following Jesus to Heaven.

Please reply; if you can help with any of the above, it is highly appreciated. Thank you sincerely.

Blessing to you and yours Sister.

In Christ Jesus, Our Lord and Redeemer,

Brother Raymond.

lonewolf Collaborator

Raymond - hopefully this will help. All the foods I love should help you. Lots of carbs, especially with fat - cookies (easy to make homemade), peanut butter sandwiches, mashed potatoes with butter, cakes, desserts, Brazilian Cheese Bread. (There is a thread for this in the recipe section - really easy to make and you can use them for sandwich buns.) If you eat salad, make sure you use lots of high fat dressing. Some easy pre-packaged things for travelling might be Thai Kitchen noodle bowls, Amy's pizza (bake ahead and take cold), Envirokidz cereal bars, Lara bars, Clif nectar bars, nuts, trail mix, Mrs. May's nut crunch and Ener-G pretzels.

I'm at work and can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star
Just wanted to pop in and say that I have stopped weighing myself every day because it was too depressing. The fact that I could somehow gain 5 pounds in a day after a glutening/corning and then have it take a week to come off was putting me near tears.

Instead, I am going on how my clothes fit and taking measurements. Just wanted to say that I empathize with all of you and thought maybe not weighing yourself might help?

Oddly enough, I was just going to post this same thing. I don't measure, but note how my clothes fit. I've stopped weighing myself because it really only told me what I had eaten the day before.

I'm trying to focus on food choices and amounts. I eat the right stuff (except for potato chips :ph34r: ), but I eat too much of them.

Guest hightop girl

okay... I have backed away from the ledge... I did 2 things since I made that last post.

1) I stopped using the topical steriod. It is really strong, and I was just having a conversation with a coach that i work with. he said one of his cross country runners was using it for psoriasis and had gained 15 pounds. I am waiting to hear from my internist if that could also be part of the other hormonal problems that started about 2 weeks after I started the cream.

2) I wentt to my favorite hypnotherapist with a group called "Hungry Heart" they help tackle anxiety (especially due to weight and eating). She is also following gluten free/ lactose free/ vegetarian diet... she confirmed it was not due to what I was eating but did think the steriod as well as unusual amounts of stress since February were at least partly to play in this for me.

I had my hypnosis and feel a lot less anxious. This is all doable. I do have choices, and I can choose healthy gluten free food and be happy and not fat. (at least that is how i feel now)

MelliDuff Rookie

Hi I was reading this thread and wondering if I could join... I have ten closer to 15 pounds I need to lose and I would like someone to be accountable to. I'd like to be able to fit into my clothes again too! :angry:

I made a gluten free 2 layer cake last night and ate one BIG slice (I also made some frosting that is about 3 sticks of butter and a pound of powered sugar...it was so good). I have to stay away from all the yummy gluten food....

I need help!

lonewolf Collaborator
1) I stopped using the topical steriod. It is really strong, and I was just having a conversation with a coach that i work with. he said one of his cross country runners was using it for psoriasis and had gained 15 pounds. I am waiting to hear from my internist if that could also be part of the other hormonal problems that started about 2 weeks after I started the cream.

OMGosh. You'd think I'd have been smart enough to figure this out on my own or at least think of it after reading your earlier posts. I'm using a topical steroid for my psoriasis and I've gained 10 pounds since the fall. I've been extra hungry and moody - milder symptoms of what I experienced when I was on prednisone. Maybe stopping it will help with my lack of appetite control and ability to gain weight by just thinking of food. Maybe I'll have to suffer with psoriasis and be happy to lose some weight.

Guest hightop girl

I am hopeful that was at least a piece of the problem. I stopped on Thursday, and this is the first weekend that I am actually down a couple of pounds. Usually by Sunday I have gained a couple. I also started a digestive enzyme and some other supplement I read about on a forum about IBS. I feel kind of stupid for not reviewing the side effects again earlier. I read them before I started it, and remember it said boating, water retention and cushings, but those were the rare side effects. The weight gain does not seem that rare.

Guest hightop girl

As of this morning I am down the 5 lbs of water weight I had gained. No headache or joint pain today :D

I did cut out the morning and afternoon and bedtime snack. Less dates (the fruit kind) and I seem to have less bloating. they are probably a little too sweet and hard on my system at this point, but a girl has to have some fun. So this is how the weekend meals look (pretty much the same everyday, but I did have Mexican for lunch on Friday- a chicken taco- and no glutening :rolleyes: )

Breakfast- 2 eggwhites scrambled with vegetables, a few sweet potato chips (I am out of sweet potato chips and didn't buy anymore- <_< )

no snack

Lunch- protein shake with cherries and blueberries, 10 rice crackers, 6 dates

no snack

dinner- salad with 1-2 ounces of chicken or fish, 10 rice crackers

no bedtime snack.

little d Enthusiast

Hello everyone

I'm still here, I have been really busy with school. I have only 4 more weeks with maybe an extra couple of weeks since this is the very last. I have to transcripe 110 reports on top of doing my regular work.

Welcome to all the newcomers, I guess that I can't say ladies in my greeting anymore :D

My diet has been doing pretty well with a mess up that I can't figure were I messed up at, because it was not pretty :o

Here goes, my diet of the last couple of days

Thursday

working up at 1pm

D- at 5 pm

gluten-free Sandwhich with Ham, cheese, alfalfa sprouts, avacodo,

coke Zero

D at work

Amy's pizza with candian bacon, onion, bell pepper, cheese

2 32oz teas all night

Friday up at 1:40pm

D @ 5pm

Half of bowl of rice

D at work tonight will be Amy's Brown rice black eyed pea

Pamalas Ginger spice cookies

32oz tea maybe 2

Happy eating everybody, gotta run babies are crying

donna

Guest hightop girl

Well I am glad someone's diet is going well. I stopped the cortisone cream abruptly, lost 5 pounds of water then gained 2 back. I actually got up this morning and my weight is starting back down. I finally went to my internist yesterday because every part of my body was so swollen and achy. I felt like I did before I stopped eating gluten. She was shocked that the dermatologist let me stop the cream cold turkey. I should have tapered off, so now I am in withdrawal. She did say that the weight gain, aches, etc were all either due to the steroid or the withdrawal. The amount of cream I was using would have been more than if I had taken it orally. Live and learn.

So I celebrated and made a package of blueberry muffins... my first gluten free baking. They are good. I had only one, but could have easily had the whole pan. It had been about nine months since I have had anything like that. funny how a little blueberry muffin can make the world seem a little friendlier.

The doc says I should start to feel better in about a week, so hopefully some of the extra water weight will start to go.

UR Groovy Explorer

Hello everyone,

hightop girl,

It's frustrating to see the numbers go up and down all the time (on the scale), I know. It sounds like progress, though. My weight fluctuates a lot when I'm abusing salt.

I've been working out ... oh yes. My posture is improving, and I'm not weighing myself right now.

I feel lighter - I'm also back one notch on my belt.

I got real strict on the diet Monday and have kept an accurate journal.

No cheese, butter, mayo

Low glycemic carbs - lots of greens - my new favorite vegetable - Bok Choy. It's soooo tasty.

Lots of fruits, veggies - strawberries, pineapple, apples, red bell peppers, kale, and lots of other good stuff.

Lean Protein (I tried Mung Beans the other day - they're not too bad) except for the steak with Bok Choy the other day.

Everything that's awesome is in season now (except avocados) - and, I recently discovered the 99 Ranch Market - my Mom stopped by & brought me there to check it out. Oh, that place is awesome - and, did I mention the Bok Choy?

Random stuff:

-We gotta get that computer fixed. This is a bother.

-Shark ?! :o I guess we won't be swimming at Torrey Pines this year.

-My Dad's biopsy results will be in soon, but the second biopsy went well - they're hopeful that the cancer may have not reached the lining. He's lost a bunch of weight & is a much better candidate for bladder/prostate surgery (removal) if it were necessary. He passed his cadiac & lung function tests with flying colors. He's doing well.

-Heat wave this weekend.

Happy dieting everyone

k

erin17 Newbie

hi all: i'm not really concerned about weight. i just noticed that i bloat alot and still have some issues that I want to get under control. ive been gluten-free since October '07. i also want to make sure that im eating healthy and exercising, so i'm going to be accountable here :)

B: gluten-free cereal and unfortunately, a large portion of chocolate covered raisins (make me stop!)

L: Salad with turkey breast, pear and nuts. small portion of watermelon.

I plan on having a piece of fruit for a snack. Not sure what is for dinner

I also did 45 min of cardio and about 30 of weight training today

Aleshia Contributor
I loved the old weight loss support thread and was active on it, but it kind of died and lots of the people who were on there no longer post here. Would anyone else like to join me in a new thread where we can encourage each other, give advice (when asked for), support each other and have a way to be "accountable"?

I lost 12 pounds earlier this year, but have gained 3 back. I'm looking to lose 15 more by the time school starts in the fall. I need to eat relatively low carb - lots of lean chicken, turkey, fish, non-starchy vegetables, moderate amounts of fruit, nuts, avacados and 1-2 small servings of grain products a day. No sugar, chips, junk food or processed food. I'll be giving up chocolate until my birthday on Sept. 3rd. It helped last time - I gave up chocolate for Lent.

I hope some of you will join me! Jerseyangel, Kaycee, Fajitas, Electra? Anyone else?

I think it would be good to have some accountability.. I've been trying to do weight watchers at home and then started the gluten free diet, I'm not sure if I can do both effectivly since I am still learning what I can eat etc and don't want to be counting points at the same time since I am already feeling limited in my options! I did lose about 3 lb in the first 2 days gluten-free but now its not coming off so fast and I've gained back about a lb of what I just lost... I'm thinking its because I found more gluten-free carb options... maybe I should try to just do 1 processed carb meal a day and then just have oatmeal rice or potatoes or something unprocessed for the other 2 meals... anyone else seem to find that carbs affect their weight alot?

lonewolf Collaborator
anyone else seem to find that carbs affect their weight alot?

Oh yeah. Too many carbs = weight gain for me. When I can get my self-control together and eat low carb I can lose weight if I'm diligent. Otherwise, I gain. I wish I didn't like to bake so much!

And speaking of carbs, I already ate too many today. I was going to start again this morning on my "plan" to chip away at this excess weight, but my son didn't eat his waffle (with jam) and I ended up eating it and then another one for good measure. Sigh.... Then my blood sugar went way up and then crashed. I ate an all natural beef hotdog for a "snack" - at least it's low carb. I've gained 6 pounds instead of losing weight in the past few weeks. So instead of needing to lose 22, now I need to lose 28. And the frustrating thing is that I've gained 14 since this time last year. I don't know whether to blame the steroid spray I was using for 7 months or just plain lack of discipline on my part. I have been working out 4-5 days a week still, so I have firm muscles beneath my growing layer of insulation. :(

Jestgar Rising Star

Blame the spray :) That means that now you can get things back under control.

UR Groovy Explorer

Sweet ! I lost 2 lbs. I'm 164. My waist is reduced 1-2 inches - it's 35 again.

I think I just had to get so sick of myself that way that there was no other option than to "quit that b..." - the horrible dietary habits, laziness, all that - I quit it. I'm over it. This has been a great week.

So, I'm goin' all Biggest Loser. I'm so commited. I've stuck to my goals with diet.

I'm doing 3 meals, 2 snacks, watching carb/prot/fat portions. I'm pretty much using the strategies in The Zone, etc. Seems to be working, anyway.

I definitely need to bump up the cardio and integrate more frequent weight training into the program. I want to be strong & agile, & able to do what I want to do - you know, like long hikes, etc.

Hi Liz,

Drag about the steroid cream.

I think having the muscle underneath is great. You'll look so stealth when the excess is gone - and, then, there's the muscles increase metabolism thing. So, good for you !

You'll get the weigh thing under control.

Take care,

k

lonewolf Collaborator

Kat, congrats on the 2 pounds! I'm glad you found your motivation.

I got back on track a bit yesterday after my carb overload for breakfast. I had chicken and salad for lunch with some avacado and carrot sticks. For dinner I made breaded chicken tenders, rice (only 1/2 C) and salad. I got in another good workout.

Today so far:

B - celery sticks with spoonful of almond butter mixed with about 1 tsp. of ground flax seed

L - will be baked salmon, salad and avacado (Hubby's birthday, so I'm making a special lunch for him before I go to work.)

D - will be taco salad made with ground turkey, avacado and salsa, no cheese or sour cream

I'm going to have to use some serious willpower to NOT eat the chocolate cake that he's requested :huh:

Guest hightop girl

I am trying to believe that I am finally on the right track. After gaining 5 pound -- AGAIN-- :o I am down 2 pounds today. I think I may have problems with rice as well. so today--- no rice crackers. No rice protein shake... no rice at all. I skipped the Chipotle trip with my daughter.

6:00 Swim

7:30 6 dates and 1t. peanut butter and about 6 tortilla chips

10:30 Brunch- 2 scramble egg whites with veggies and 6 tortilla chips

12:00- 6 dates with peanut butter and a few chips

1:00 3 mile run

3:00 a few chips with peanut butter

3:30 45 minute bike ride

7:00 salad

Ok... I should cut out the chips, but I need cruch ( other than another veggie) :angry:

I think I am a little cranky because I am working hard and getting no where! I will try not to post again until I can be a little more positive.

lonewolf Collaborator

Hightop girl (I really like your name), it looks like you need to eat a bit more protein. Are you a vegetarian? How do you have the energy to swim, bike and run if you're only eating that small amount of food? I hope your body isn't on "famine mode" and trying to save every last calorie to avoid starvation. I'd be really frustrated too if I were you and only eating that amount of food. Could the salty chips and peanut butter be making you retain water? Although with that much exercise you should need extra sodium.

I followed my food intake yesterday except for eating 2 chocolate chip cookies that I was making for a school bake sale. I had to test them to make sure that non-gluten-free kids would like them. :ph34r:

UR Groovy Explorer
Hightop girl (I really like your name), it looks like you need to eat a bit more protein. Are you a vegetarian? How do you have the energy to swim, bike and run if you're only eating that small amount of food? I hope your body isn't on "famine mode" and trying to save every last calorie to avoid starvation. I'd be really frustrated too if I were you and only eating that amount of food. Could the salty chips and peanut butter be making you retain water? Although with that much exercise you should need extra sodium.

I followed my food intake yesterday except for eating 2 chocolate chip cookies that I was making for a school bake sale. I had to test them to make sure that non-gluten-free kids would like them. :ph34r:

Right ... Hightop Girl, I was wondering those exact things. Famine mode and salt. I believe I mentioned my issues with salt in a previous post. It's huge for me. My weight can fluctuate by as much as 5 lbs. if I'm abusing sodium. Also, you gotta eat if you want to have fuel for your body.

As for me, I was 163 on the scale this morning, so there's 3 lbs. Awesome. My husband ate a Jumbo Jack in front of me (he asked me like 4 times before he brought it home if it was okay - doesn't bother me) the other day ... not a twinge of envy. Apparently, I'm really ready to do this. I believe I'll lose this weight and get in good shape within the next month and 1/2. I'm simply not cheating at all on the diet, and I'm working out, and I'm loving it.

k

Archived