Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radgirl

Soaps, Shampoo, And Other Personal Care Products

This thread is getting awful uncomfortable. Everyone has there own opinions, and everyone should know there body's well enough to know what hurts them. Has anyone also thought of STRESS!!!! Stress kills Lets all just try to get along PLEASE goes back to what my mother had always taught me IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

My mom also says that Barbara.....thanks for reminding everyone. It's a very important thing to remember!!

I'd like folks to also take a look at the board rules. Rule #1 is really being pushed by several folks right now. Be kind and respectful to others please or warnings will be issued soon!!

I think at this point it would be best for many of you to "agree to disagree" and drop it.

-Jessica

a celiac.com moderator

I have to disagree that gluten has an "obvious" effect on the skin, especially if you're tlaking about mere contact with the skin. The vast majority of people with celiac do not have and have never had DH. I had DH for more than 20 years but contact with gluten does not cause me to break out.

richard

Sorry Richard, I should have offered a citation.

I actually didn't mean topical, but ingested.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?D...Pubmed_RVDocSum

This thread is getting awful uncomfortable. Everyone has there own opinions, and everyone should know there body's well enough to know what hurts them. Has anyone also thought of STRESS!!!! Stress kills Lets all just try to get along PLEASE goes back to what my mother had always taught me IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

I totally agree!!!

donna