Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im trying to find out if fruit jell is gluten free. I have some friends of the family that are making me lots of jelly and stuff, but im not sure the stuff is gluten free. I have tried doing an search to see if it is safe, but i do not have a brand name so im having trouble.

So I just wanted to know if anyone cans using fruit jell and if it is safe. I am going to ask the people again next time i talk to them to see what the brand is but i probably wont be able to talk to them til monday.

paula

I use Pomona's Pectin, which is gluten-free, if you can't find your answer :)

I second the use of Pamonas, It's very good.

We produce hundreds of types of tropical fruit jellies commercially and found it to work the best as well as being gluten-free

Ken

Im trying to find out if fruit jell is gluten free. I have some friends of the family that are making me lots of jelly and stuff, but im not sure the stuff is gluten free. I have tried doing an search to see if it is safe, but i do not have a brand name so im having trouble.

So I just wanted to know if anyone cans using fruit jell and if it is safe. I am going to ask the people again next time i talk to them to see what the brand is but i probably wont be able to talk to them til monday.

paula