Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa

Scottsdale, Arizona

Chris,

Just got back to the computer. Not to worry about your garlic bread and redbridge. Why don't you treat NEXT time ;):)

Whoa...I can taste that four cheese pizza, just looking at it. It took the prize.

Thanks for those pictures, Bronco.

What a nice-looking group :D Miss Lisa--it's so good to finally "see" you B)

Yeah, well....they made me do it. They wouldn't give me any of that pizza unless I took a photo with them. :( I had editing rights with Tom, but Chris slipped one by me. :P

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Could someone who is more familiar with numbers help me to interpret mine since the doctor did not? Got these results last week and was told to go gluten-free. No endoscopy or further testing needed because it is probable that I have celiac...
    Migraines are definitely associated with celiac. Many many factors contribute to migraines, which also occur with a celiac. Definitely seek help as your migraines diminish the quality of life. “Don’t worry,” is not an acceptable plan of care...
    Yes, definitely push for the EGD so you get biopsy results. Positive is positive - there’s no “weak” or “strong” in disease diagnosis. Like when you take a pregnancy test, it’s either a plus or minus. Even if the plus is very light, you’re pre...