Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurericcharlie

Are There Any Celiacs In Sw Washington State, Or Nw Oregon?

I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2000 and have yet to meet another person with the same issues. I have learned to cope quite well and have actually gained weight and feel better than ever. It would be cool to meet some people who view life through similar eyes.

We're in your area. I'm not celiac, but my DD is-so I might as well be ;) Love to meet for coffee sometime if you want.

You let me know when you are free, and I will gladly meet you. I am working in seaside OR. this week, but will be home (castlerock) friday and all weekend. Hope you are free then. My phone # is 360-268-3098, you can call if you like. Or just send me another message and I will check this website tomorrow. You and your kids have a great week. Later, Charlie :D:D

Yikes I don't know about putting a ph # online in a totally public forum.

Using the forum's PM (Private Message) feature is probably better for ph #s.

I'm about 20 miles south of Castlerock. :)

My whole family is gluten free among other things.

Yikes I don't know about putting a ph # online in a totally public forum.

Using the forum's PM (Private Message) feature is probably better for ph #s.

I don't know how to use or even find the pm feature. I didn't realize that I was putting that message in front of everyone. How do you delete a topic? I'd like to get my phone # off of there. Thanx

I don't know how to use or even find the pm feature. I didn't realize that I was putting that message in front of everyone. How do you delete a topic? I'd like to get my phone # off of there. Thanx

You can just go up and edit the post.

As far as pm's.....one way is to click on the username (the arrow next to it) and then click Send Message.....the other way is to go to My Controls.

You let me know when you are free, and I will gladly meet you. I am working in seaside OR. this week, but will be home (castlerock) friday and all weekend. Hope you are free then. My phone # is 360-268-3098, you can call if you like. Or just send me another message and I will check this website tomorrow. You and your kids have a great week. Later, Charlie :D:D

Sorry, just now checking the forum. I can't get on here that much anymore, but I check my email at least once a day. You can message me at rlmcfarland@yahoo.com.