Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buttercup

Doritos Natural White Nacho Cheese

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Not sure if these have been mentioned or not but if you've been missing you Doritos Nacho Cheese chips the White Nacho Cheese flavor in the Doritos Natural line taste exactly the same (as I remeber them anyway, it's been a while :P ) and are gluten free.

Are they made in a dedicated facility? That is the only way I would risk them so I hope the answer is yes.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

I found this page on the Fritos site. It lists products by "ingredient concerns".

Very nice information presentation.

They list gluten-free items, lactose free, gluten-free and caein free etc..

http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin...ary_choices.htm

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul

Join eNewsletter

Are they made in a dedicated facility? That is the only way I would risk them so I hope the answer is yes.

Here is what it say's on the website link GFinDc provided:

*Our LAY

gluten-free 12-18-06

colonoscopy, upper GI
blood, urine, stool tests, prometheus panel
positive endoscopy/positive duodenal biopsies (severe villous atrophy, high intraepithelial lympocytes)
diagnosed celiac disease by Gastroenterologist Andrew R. Gottesman, 12-18-06

"Sobriety sucks. That's why they invented booze in the first place." Denis Leary - Rescue Me

Beware the chocolate of Chiapa

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter