This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Candida Diet

confused

moldlady Rookie
Im looking for no gluten, dairy or soy then all our restrictions here. I will take any type of recipe. Thank you

paula

Hi Paula,

I made this one up out of frustration for a lack of anything to eat! Of course, if you are a meat eater you can substitute meat instead of the seed meals. :)

Veggie chili (phase I) I cooked it in a crock pot for an hour on med. This makes a lot so I freeze some for another meal later. For phase II add some well cooked beans

(these seeds are in place of meat)

1 c. pecan meal 1/4 c. pumpkin seed meal

l/4 c. sunflower seed meal l/4 c. flaxseed meal

l/4 c. sesame seed meal

2 stalks celery chop

l large onion chop

l/2 green bell pepper chop

2 cloves garlic chop

2 cans diced tomato (drained)

l handful shredded cabbage

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
confused Community Regular
Hi Paula,I made this one up out of frustration for a lack of anything to eat!
aprilh Apprentice

I am back to a strict diet again! :blink:

I let it go for a while now (knowing I shouldn't) and my yeast problem has gotten bad again. I have been having the prickly itchiness and food reactions, bags under my eyes are worse and so on.

SO - back to square one! I am taking 2 drops 2 x per day of oregano oil under the tongue, 8 drops of iodine in the AM, 2 -4 caps of caprylic acid, fresh garlic, and drinking pau d'arco tea.

I went to the sauna 3 times this week already!!! YAY! And did the elliptical for 20 minutes each time.

I plan to go again today and bump up the cardio a bit each time. I can tell the exercise and sweat is helping.

dlp252 Apprentice

Good job April! I made a feeble attempt to restart, but it didn't last long. I'll try again this next week. :(

Lovelycherry Newbie

That Candida diet can be pretty restrictive.

Healing the gut integrity is of utmost importance.

Ghee will provide butyrate for the good bacteria to grow.

Include some in your diet.

Why would you eat bacon? Pork inhibits gastric production ( see link below)

Can you tell me what Blood Type you are?

Have ever done a spit test?

Open Original Shared Link

aprilh Apprentice
That Candida diet can be pretty restrictive.

Healing the gut integrity is of utmost importance.

Ghee will provide butyrate for the good bacteria to grow.

Include some in your diet.

Why would you eat bacon? Pork inhibits gastric production ( see link below)

Can you tell me what Blood Type you are?

Have ever done a spit test?

Open Original Shared Link

I do think its somewhat restrictive but I really think it encourages me to eat better - more veggies and a "cleaner" diet. I have healed leaky gut once already and don't think I have gotten that bad again - although not sure. I take L-Glutamine on a daily basis.

Bacon? was that for someone else? I don't normally eat bacon. Although the occasional turkey bacon.

I am A+. Haven't done the spit test. Have taken the 200 question quiz though.

moldlady Rookie
I do think its somewhat restrictive but I really think it encourages me to eat better - more veggies and a "cleaner" diet. I have healed leaky gut once already and don't think I have gotten that bad again - although not sure. I take L-Glutamine on a daily basis.

Bacon? was that for someone else? I don't normally eat bacon. Although the occasional turkey bacon.

I am A+. Haven't done the spit test. Have taken the 200 question quiz though.

Hi April,

You seem like you are very motivated and doing things very right! You go girl! I'm eating right too and taking the antifungals. Working out like at the gym stuff not too much. It seems I labor so much these days just doing normal things and get fagged out. Today, I'm taking it easy after a whole weak of really working hard on diet and work. I could use a detox. bath. That sounds so nice right now.

Cherry,

I do not eat bacon either or any meat. More restrictive and some are not willing to do this. If it is from a plant, I"ll eat it. That seemed like a good link and I did not know that pork was bad for the stomach.

Way back about 10 years ago I did have a blood test for fungus and yes, it was very very high positive. My girlfriend's was higher which was hard to believe as she seemed to have more energy than I did. Never did the spit test.... sounds so much easier.

I also did the questions and that's pretty proof positive when you know yourself and what you have been exposed to.

moldlady :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

What does everyone do when they are herxing, i am feeling so bad. Im wondering if i should have a potatoe to feel better or to keep feeling the way i do. I never made it to the herb place to get my charcoal today cause i can hardly even get out of bed. I just want to go to bed and wake up feeling better in a few days.paula

moldlady Rookie
What does everyone do when they are herxing, i am feeling so bad. Im wondering if i should have a potatoe to feel better or to keep feeling the way i do. I never made it to the herb place to get my charcoal today cause i can hardly even get out of bed. I just want to go to bed and wake up feeling better in a few days.paula

Paula,

If you feed the fungus while you are starving it, it will come back. Right now you feel bad because you are starving the fungus and when it dies off, it releases mycotoxins. They can be absorbed by blueberries, or activated charcoal, or doing a detox. bath. The detox bath will pull the toxins out through the skin. The blueberries and AC will bind with the mycotoxins and take them out of the body.

Detox. bath: 1 cup H2O2, 1 cup epsom salts, 1 cup baking soda, and if you have it, 1/4 c. potassium. Dissolve this in a hot bath and soak in it for an hour. The, jump in the shower to rinse off the salts and toxins. Next morning you will feel better.

Paula,

If you feed the fungus while you are starving it, it will come back. Right now you feel bad because you are starving the fungus and when it dies off, it releases mycotoxins. They can be absorbed by blueberries, or activated charcoal, or doing a detox. bath. The detox bath will pull the toxins out through the skin. The blueberries and AC will bind with the mycotoxins and take them out of the body.

Detox. bath: 1 cup H2O2, 1 cup epsom salts, 1 cup baking soda, and if you have it, 1/4 c. potassium. Dissolve this in a hot bath and soak in it for an hour. The, jump in the shower to rinse off the salts and toxins. Next morning you will feel better.

Thanks moldlady, I wish i would have seen this last night. I will try it sometime today. I also will get some blueberries and try that to, even tho i dont like blueberries lol. I also have an note telling me i better get my charcoal today cause i need it really bad.

paula

moldlady Rookie
Thanks moldlady, I wish i would have seen this last night. I will try it sometime today. I also will get some blueberries and try that to, even tho i dont like blueberries lol. I also have an note telling me i better get my charcoal today cause i need it really bad.

paula

Paula,

Sorry I didn't get this on quick enough. This old dial up is a real pain and I'm getting to the point where I'm tired of that brown cow from the add staring at me all the time.. :ph34r:

If you do not like blueberries, cranberries will do the same. I mentioned blueberries because they are naturally a bit sweeter. If you go the cranberry route you might have to add some stevia or a granny smith apple to them to make them palatable.

I get the frozen blueberries and just eat them that way. Or sometimes make them with stevia and coconut milk in my food processer and eat like ice cream.

Don't forget that if you look at your stool, the AC will make them black. Don't get scared. The first time I took AC I forgot and in two days ... black! Then, I remembered.

When really toxic, I took a tablespoon of AC in a glass of water. It works. So if you get the capsules, you may have to take a few in order to get the same effect. If you are on any meds at all know that the AC will absorb them and not let them into your body.

Paula,

Sorry I didn't get this on quick enough. This old dial up is a real pain and I'm getting to the point where I'm tired of that brown cow from the add staring at me all the time.. :ph34r:

If you do not like blueberries, cranberries will do the same. I mentioned blueberries because they are naturally a bit sweeter. If you go the cranberry route you might have to add some stevia or a granny smith apple to them to make them palatable.

I get the frozen blueberries and just eat them that way. Or sometimes make them with stevia and coconut milk in my food processer and eat like ice cream.

Don't forget that if you look at your stool, the AC will make them black. Don't get scared. The first time I took AC I forgot and in two days ... black! Then, I remembered.

When really toxic, I took a tablespoon of AC in a glass of water. It works. So if you get the capsules, you may have to take a few in order to get the same effect. If you are on any meds at all know that the AC will absorb them and not let them into your body.

No its not your fault, i always check mail at night and last night i just didnt have the energy to, so its my fault for not checking.

Could i maybe do a juice of blueberry, cranberry and apple.

By the time i went to the health food store they were closed, i swear they were upen to 5, but i guess i was wrong, now i have to wait til monday.

I do feel somewhat better today, but just really tired, but i have had 3 bad nghts of sleep so that could be part of it. I hope to sleep tonight.

oayka

moldlady Rookie
No its not your fault, i always check mail at night and last night i just didnt have the energy to, so its my fault for not checking.

Could i maybe do a juice of blueberry, cranberry and apple.

By the time i went to the health food store they were closed, i swear they were upen to 5, but i guess i was wrong, now i have to wait til monday.

I do feel somewhat better today, but just really tired, but i have had 3 bad nghts of sleep so that could be part of it. I hope to sleep tonight.

oayka

In a pinch, you can get the AC in tablets at the pharmacy of almost any store... Osco, etc. in the intestinal area... along with laxatives, for gas, etc.

I'd like to see you get some fiber with the fruit so it slows down the absorption rate so you don't feed any fungus. Make it in the blender with a bit of lemon and stevia to sweeten and eat it like apple sauce ...??? I haven't tried this so you are on your own for proportions. The apple first and a squirt of lemon and touch of stevia should be enough moisture for the rest to blender. If not add a bit of water as you go??? Let me know if this works out and maybe I will do it too.:)

I used to have 1-2 hard boiled eggs before bedtime and it really helped me sleep. I have decided to get off of all animal products so now, I just have to wing it. Not fun but I must train my body to be well ...

I hope this helps a bit....

Is it common to have lots of hiccups and heartburn when on the candida diet. I seem to get the hiccups every day for the last 4 days and i have no idea why and im having more heartburn then i have ever had.

Moldlady,

I just ate some blueberries, how much am I supposed to eat. I ate like 15 of them.

paula

Flor Apprentice

Hey you all,

Our neighborhood chain drugstore has activated charcoal.

I've found it essential to keep things moving through me -- digestive enzymes, fiber, and activated charcoal to mop up the ick, as well as flax oil and fish oil. I feel sickest when things get stuck.

My two years of joint pain is all but gone now, amazing. I think I've reached a plateau on the gut health though and need to get back on the antifungals. I've just been doing raw garlic and lemon juice for the last couple of weeks. My diet continues to be pretty strict, though I cheat with the occasional glass of red wine.

Some of the sites I read say that if you're really suffering from yeast die-off to have a small bowl of brown rice. I actually still have one solid serving of oatmeal or brown rice per day. I can't tolerate potatoes or corn or pasta or any other carbs like that. Oh, right, and those gluten-free Van's waffles drenched in butter -- one a day, I can't help it. It's my equivalent of a cookie.

My sleep is better than I think it's ever been though I still don't have a ton of energy. Some days better than others.

I find that much exercise is VERY depleting to me. The epsom salts baths help then too, but I think my body isn't ready for much more than a little yoga and walking.

Take care everyone!

Florence

moldlady Rookie
Is it common to have lots of hiccups and heartburn when on the candida diet. I seem to get the hiccups every day for the last 4 days and i have no idea why and im having more heartburn then i have ever had.

Moldlady,

I just ate some blueberries, how much am I supposed to eat. I ate like 15 of them.

paula

Hi Paula,

Good for you to eat some blueberries. When they are frozen it is not too bad. I usually eat about a 1/2 cup of them. I get really big ones from TJs but small ones from Walmart. So, it all depends. They will not feed the fungus and will help move the mycotoxins out of your system naturally. The chemicals in the breakdown of the blueberries actually bind with the mycotoxins so they are secured and pass out of the body without harming the tissues. Snack on them if you can and try and train your taste buds to like them. It takes about 10 days to retrain them and 30 days to make it a habit.

Heartburn is terrible and it is a sign that you still have yeast in your stomach. As soon as it starts up take a bunch of probiotic to get over the immediate problem. Then, you must work on taking antifungals to kill off the fungus and not to feed it. Then, at night probiotics until you can get this under control.

Not sure about the hiccups. Sugar is the only cure I know of that really works but we are not to take the sugar because it feeds the fungus. I'm clueless on this one. If you had the fungus under control, I'd say to try a small granny smith apple and see if that works. But, even too much apple will get the fungus going.... Maybe 1/2 a grapefruit would work????

Hey you all,

Our neighborhood chain drugstore has activated charcoal.

I've found it essential to keep things moving through me -- digestive enzymes, fiber, and activated charcoal to mop up the ick, as well as flax oil and fish oil. I feel sickest when things get stuck.

My two years of joint pain is all but gone now, amazing. I think I've reached a plateau on the gut health though and need to get back on the antifungals. I've just been doing raw garlic and lemon juice for the last couple of weeks. My diet continues to be pretty strict, though I cheat with the occasional glass of red wine.

Some of the sites I read say that if you're really suffering from yeast die-off to have a small bowl of brown rice. I actually still have one solid serving of oatmeal or brown rice per day. I can't tolerate potatoes or corn or pasta or any other carbs like that. Oh, right, and those gluten-free Van's waffles drenched in butter -- one a day, I can't help it. It's my equivalent of a cookie.

My sleep is better than I think it's ever been though I still don't have a ton of energy. Some days better than others.

I find that much exercise is VERY depleting to me. The epsom salts baths help then too, but I think my body isn't ready for much more than a little yoga and walking.

Take care everyone!

Florence

A serving of brown rice an day, ughhhh. I guess i can try it, i was hoping juest to eat it like once an week lol. Maybe i will order some gluten free oatmeal, i think i would be better off eating that lol

Im glad u are feeling better. ONe day soon we will both have energy every day and not parts of the week lol

paula

Hi Paula,

Good for you to eat some blueberries. When they are frozen it is not too bad. I usually eat about a 1/2 cup of them. I get really big ones from TJs but small ones from Walmart. So, it all depends. They will not feed the fungus and will help move the mycotoxins out of your system naturally. The chemicals in the breakdown of the blueberries actually bind with the mycotoxins so they are secured and pass out of the body without harming the tissues. Snack on them if you can and try and train your taste buds to like them. It takes about 10 days to retrain them and 30 days to make it a habit.

Heartburn is terrible and it is a sign that you still have yeast in your stomach. As soon as it starts up take a bunch of probiotic to get over the immediate problem. Then, you must work on taking antifungals to kill off the fungus and not to feed it. Then, at night probiotics until you can get this under control.

Not sure about the hiccups. Sugar is the only cure I know of that really works but we are not to take the sugar because it feeds the fungus. I'm clueless on this one. If you had the fungus under control, I'd say to try a small granny smith apple and see if that works. But, even too much apple will get the fungus going.... Maybe 1/2 a grapefruit would work????moldlady :)

I got the fresh blueberries, should i have gotten the frozen. They actually werent that bad, just turned my tounge bluish purple lol.

The hiccups are weird its only like 2 or 3 then they go away, its not like a long time of hiccups, do u think my body just wants me to use sugar to get rid of them lol

I know i need to start with probotics and antifungals but im always so afraid to try things.

What would u recommend that would be like baby steps and not any bad side effects.

paula

moldlady Rookie
I got the fresh blueberries, should i have gotten the frozen. They actually werent that bad, just turned my tounge bluish purple lol.

The hiccups are weird its only like 2 or 3 then they go away, its not like a long time of hiccups, do u think my body just wants me to use sugar to get rid of them lol

I know i need to start with probotics and antifungals but im always so afraid to try things.

What would u recommend that would be like baby steps and not any bad side effects.

paula

I read what Florence said and it made a lot of sense.....

Paula,

Most of the antifungals on the market are not that strong and you should not feel really bad with them. I take some herbs that are really strong and they do cause die off effects. ... only for extreme cases...

Oregano oil capsules seems to pack a mild punch. Try taking one a day with meals and see how it goes. I like the P73 by Am. Herb and Spice. Get the mild one that is diluted with olive oil if you are scared. This stuff might stop the hiccups too. You might burp up the flavor of oregano until you get used to it. I kinda like oregano so it didn't bother me much.

Probiotics.... I would recommend healthy trinity by Natren because they are human strain and will get to the intestines. If you are extremely fungal these will send you to the bathroom fast. I would take one and make sure you are home for the evening. If you get an extreme die off reaction you may want to take one every other day until you get rid of the fungus. I was a glutton for punishment and took them days in a row. I got die off for 3 days and on the 4th day I was fine.

I find that the frozen blueberries are cheaper and keep well. I thought the taste might not be as strong. Don't worry about the staining on your tongue and teeth as it will go away when you brush. This scares some people. It is smoking, tea drinking, coffee, coke drinking, etc. that makes stains that stay.

good luck and keep me posted on your progress :)

moldlady

psipsina Rookie

Hi everyone!

I've been doing a candida cleanse diet for about a week now. I was diagnosed with multiple food sensitivities (gluten and yeast being the most severe and also eggs which make me sleepy) and a systemic candida infection in april of 2006 by a naturopathic doctor. I went on a diet and did about 6 months of treatment with good results. Since then I have moved away and have had a series of unfortunate events that I believe has allowed the candida to infect me again. I was forced to work with a moldy cadaver in medical school which I believe lowered my immune system severely and I got a kidney infection which resulted in antibiotics. I was so busy with school and I didn't have a doctor who understood or even acknowledged candida so I didn't do all the things I should have done at that point to make sure that this didn't go where it did. I took some probiotics and a candida remedy a month or two later when I began to suspect that something was wrong but I didn't do the strict diet stupidly. I then got an internal abscess that has been surgically drained 5 times and I've been on antibiotics on and off for months. I had attributed the brain fog to the painkillers but I have come to the conclusion that it is more likely a candida overgrowth. Unfortunately the state I'm living in doesn't license naturopathic doctors and none of my medical doctors acknowledge candida. I've had problems with oral thrush with all the antibiotics which they treated with a short course of nystatin but that is all they will acknowledge. They say that since I'm not immunocompromised (i.e. don't have HIV) there is no reason that my body can't rebalance my GI system on its own. So I've taken matters into my own hands and done alot of reading.

For my diet I'm trying to restrict my carbs below 40g per day. I've cut out all soy, corn and dairy products (I have been gluten free and yeast free since 2006 so that wasn't an issue). I've also cut out all sugar and fake sugars except a limited amount of stevia which I've been using to make a natural lemonade or limeade to help with the cravings. Other than limes and lemons I've cut out all fruit. I've cut out all nuts and seeds except one brand of peanut butter that I read tests consistently with no mold (red mill) which I'm only using occasionally for as a cooking ingredient. I had originally intended on cutting out all rice product too but that was too much for me, my blood sugar dropped so low that I was getting dizzy whenever I stood up and I was having really severe mood swings. All I'm allowing myself is 1 cup of an unsweetened brown rice cereal for when I feel on the verge of a meltdown. For drinks I've been doing a ton of bottled water, sparkling water and a bit of the homemade stevia limeade/lemonade and an occasional hot green tea. My meals are all chicken/fish/beef with a veggie side dish and I've been snacking on gluten free organic sliced turkey from the whole foods deli.

I already was taking a B vitamin, magnesium, vitamin C, coQ10, fish oil and a probiotic (and rotating echanacia) and I have added in zinc (I think I was deficient because I was having slow wound healing) and oil of oregano. I've also been taking a crushed clove of garlic everyday. I plan on rotating off the oil of oregano when I finish off the current bottle to another natural antifungal (undecided which at this point). I read that coconut oil is also naturally antifungal so I think I might buy some and toss it in some steamed veggies.

I'm feeling super guilty tonight since I totally cheated yesterday which is so unlike me. I was having a rough day and my husband picked a nasty fight with me and I went and got myself an ice cream. I know better than to give into the yeast and I'm feeling really weak for doing it right now. What I'm struggling with most is that none of my meals are easy to prepare right now and I'm feeling so drained from the die off. I would give anything for one prepackaged or microwaveable item I could keep on hand but I know that isn't going to happen for a while. I miss my amy's frozen foods! It takes so much to motivate myself to go and start chopping veggies for my next meal and to keep the kitchen clean from the mess that I make with all this from scratch cooking. I know this is good for me and I know it is necessary but man it sucks. I feel like I can't talk about it with anyone I know especially because I am a part of the western medical establishment that refuses to acknowledge this disease. No one really understands how bad the die off can be so I feel like I have to hide what I'm doing. Its nice to have people to talk to who are going thru it too.

I was reading thru this thread before I posted and I saw someone mention taking detox baths? I take hot baths everyday but is there more to this!?! I have also been doing qi gong (its alot like tai chi) and that has helped my mood greatly for anyone who is looking for a pick me up. Good luck everyone!

moldlady Rookie

psipsina,

Wow. You are quite the writer. It seems like you are on the right track and know what to do. If you have never tried unrefined coconut oil before and are extremely fungal you might get some die off the first time. Just to know...... and not be too scared.

Detox baths can be very cheap and really help the liver to detox. a cup of each one of these in a hot bath: H2O2, baking soda, epsom salts and then 1/4 c. potassium salt if you have it. Soak in there for an hour if you can. Then, rinse off all the salts in the shower and towel off.

Know that in a pinch, a v8 is okay.

Docs have not been trained or schooled in fungus so they cannot treat it or even know how to culture it. It must be cultured in a potato starch agar media in order to get it to grow well.

I stay away from all peanut butters. I do know that some claim to have no mold because they run the peanuts through chlorine bleach to kill it off. The chlorine is toxic too. Yikes either way is not good.

Almond butter is good but expensive. Cashew butter is good but some have adverse reactions to residual chemicals used to get the shells off. I always mix a little olive oil in my almond butter to make it creamier and last longer for the price. If you don't like the flavor of olive oil you can use grapeseed oil instead.

Hey, when you cheat and have something like ice cream, just follow it up with a ton of probiotics so the good guys will feed on it. Kinda like putting in your own FOS. :)

take care,

psipsina Rookie
psipsina,

Wow. You are quite the writer. It seems like you are on the right track and know what to do. If you have never tried unrefined coconut oil before and are extremely fungal you might get some die off the first time. Just to know...... and not be too scared.

Detox baths can be very cheap and really help the liver to detox. a cup of each one of these in a hot bath: H2O2, baking soda, epsom salts and then 1/4 c. potassium salt if you have it. Soak in there for an hour if you can. Then, rinse off all the salts in the shower and towel off.

Know that in a pinch, a v8 is okay.

Docs have not been trained or schooled in fungus so they cannot treat it or even know how to culture it. It must be cultured in a potato starch agar media in order to get it to grow well.

I stay away from all peanut butters. I do know that some claim to have no mold because they run the peanuts through chlorine bleach to kill it off. The chlorine is toxic too. Yikes either way is not good.

Almond butter is good but expensive. Cashew butter is good but some have adverse reactions to residual chemicals used to get the shells off. I always mix a little olive oil in my almond butter to make it creamier and last longer for the price. If you don't like the flavor of olive oil you can use grapeseed oil instead.

Hey, when you cheat and have something like ice cream, just follow it up with a ton of probiotics so the good guys will feed on it. Kinda like putting in your own FOS. :)

take care,

Thanks!!

I read somewhere that sugar/vinegar free pickles were a natural probiotic so I've been eating those too (the brand is Bubbies) in addition to taking a probiotic supplement. I like the idea of using the probiotic as an antidote to my moment of weakness lol though hopefully there won't be too many of those in the future. Thanks for reading my super-long post!

I read what Florence said and it made a lot of sense.....

Paula,

Most of the antifungals on the market are not that strong and you should not feel really bad with them. I take some herbs that are really strong and they do cause die off effects. ... only for extreme cases...

Oregano oil capsules seems to pack a mild punch. Try taking one a day with meals and see how it goes. I like the P73 by Am. Herb and Spice. Get the mild one that is diluted with olive oil if you are scared. This stuff might stop the hiccups too. You might burp up the flavor of oregano until you get used to it. I kinda like oregano so it didn't bother me much.

Probiotics.... I would recommend healthy trinity by Natren because they are human strain and will get to the intestines. If you are extremely fungal these will send you to the bathroom fast. I would take one and make sure you are home for the evening. If you get an extreme die off reaction you may want to take one every other day until you get rid of the fungus. I was a glutton for punishment and took them days in a row. I got die off for 3 days and on the 4th day I was fine.

I find that the frozen blueberries are cheaper and keep well. I thought the taste might not be as strong. Don't worry about the staining on your tongue and teeth as it will go away when you brush. This scares some people. It is smoking, tea drinking, coffee, coke drinking, etc. that makes stains that stay.

good luck and keep me posted on your progress :)

moldlady

I will try the oregeno oil and see how that goes. I just added it to my list to get at the health food store tommorow. I will also look into natren.

The fresh blueberries were only an buck, so i figured it was an good deal and got 4 packs lol. I will look into frozen ones tho when they are not on sale. I know smoking stained my teeth pretty bad, but crest white strips are helping that.

I will keep oyu posted and thanks for all your help, you have been a lifesaver for me threw this.

paula

take care,

I have to agree on the almond butter, i have become addicted to that stuff. Today i found the bigger jars that are the crunchy, i cant wait to try that. I never thought of putting olive oil in it, i will have to try that, i go threw an jar in 2-3 days, my little girls helps me eat some tho to lol.

paula

moldlady Rookie

Keep posting on how you are doing......... or if you have any other questions.

Remember that these things take time when you have been sick for a long time.

Glad to be of any help to anyone as I have suffered for 20 + years and have avoided surgeries and further complications.... Sometimes I look at that as a victory in itself.

Archived