This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

A.m.a.z.o.n. Subscribe And Save

cruelshoes

cruelshoes Enthusiast

Do any of you use Open Original Shared Link? Basically, you choose what you want to buy from the list that they have, and you schedule how often you want to receive it (monthly, every 2 months etc.). They give you a 15% discount, and if you need something sooner you can push up the delivery. You can even cancel a delivery.

While my son was CF, we started using the Pamela's bread mix. The kids and DH love it so much we want to stay with it. Since I bake 2 loaves a week, I need to get the price down as low as possible. With Subscribe and Save, it would be about $3.25 each.

Have you used Subscribe and Save? How do you like it? Thanks for any responses.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mommida Enthusiast

I was trying to set the subscription up, but I was having problems with that.

Even without the added 15% savings, the gluten free items I ordered were a better deal than going to the health food store.

An added benefit I found was goodsearch .com / goodshop .com . You can donate a % of your sale to benefit a registered charity.

CeliacSister33 Newbie

Thanks for posting this! I just signed up for a few things. Definitely cheaper than our local store.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I bet it helps save gas since that is getting higher each day, it will cut down on trips to the health store which for some members are not close to home.

Guhlia Rising Star

Amazon also has a program where you get free shipping always and VERY cheap two day shipping for like $79 a year. I buy EVERYTHING from Amazon cuz of this. I think their prices are very competitive and I don't ever have to leave the comfort of my home. BIG plus with two kids. :) I love Amazon!

GlutenFreeSteve Newbie

I have used subscribe & save on a couple of items. It is very easy to use, and easy to unsubscribe an item. I was actually surprise at how easy they made it to unsubscribe.

Guhlia is right, Amazon Prime is a great program. I buy almost everything on Amazon now.

You may want to check out Open Original Shared Link you can search Amazon just for items that qualify for free shipping or Prime items.

Plus they just added a search where you can search the Subscribe & Save stuff. I did a search for "gluten free" in Grocery, and several of my favorites came up! {Even Pamela's bread mix came up}

Cheri A Contributor

Humm, I'm going to have to check this out!! I could sure use a bigger discount on Glutino pretzels!! Carleigh is going through almost a bag every week now.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

WW340 Rookie

I love it. I use it for a lot of food items. It is so easy and the price is great. I live in a very rural area with very few options, this has been a life saver for me

Archived