Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BellyTimber

B)

glutamine... specifically L-glutamine is the type I have heard recommended

"nobody knows a --- about the body" Well WE do!!!!!! And we are SOMEBODY!!!!

Thank you celiac3270 & friends for flying the flag of reality

celiac3270 I just read through the thread. OMG this person is seriously deluded. Reminds me of the threads I read on flat earth theory. I have a friend with celiac disease who thinks he can still eat "some" wheat. Nothing can convince him otherwise. He is sick all the time and just will not relate it to celiac disease. My mom was kind of delusional this way when she first got diagnoused. I have to go shopping with her because she still buys stuff she should not. I am guilty myself of occasionally slipping off the diet if something looks too tasty, then I get sick as a dog for a week or more and that cures me of taste testing. (For a while anyway..denial springs eternal) My brain is trying to kill me. I have not intentionally ingested gluten for six months now and I hope I never will again. Good luck trying to help this guy! Maybe a Twelve Step Program ? celiac disease Anonymous ? :D

I don't expect he'll ever change, but maybe if someone stumbles across that terrible misinformation my posts and those of others on here will encourage the celiac to do some more investigation and find the truth.