CeliacMom2008

Calling Manufacturers

Rate this topic

For those of us who make many calls to manufacturers (many of which can be very frustrating and time consuming), here's one manufacturer call that should lighten your day. If you have a free minute...

Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800 295-0051.

When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish wait quietly for 10 seconds and you will smile. :rolleyes:

Choose option 4. Then choose an option to your liking.

It would be so nice if all of our manufacturer calls could be this fun! :)

Darn, busy. Wonder why.....

Yeah, someone posted this in another section. Apparently it's gotten quite popular, tried to dial so my uncle could hear the other day and it was busy.

Just tried and it is busy! Now I am dying to know.. Someone let the cat out!!

Oh I don't think that would be any fun!

I'm sure it's most enjoyable if you're...oh about 10, but that goes to show you how sophisticated my sense of humor is!

Oh I don't think that would be any fun!

I'm sure it's most enjoyable if you're...oh about 10, but that goes to show you how sophisticated my sense of humor is!

I am almost 40 and most of my friends are my age. We all thought it was hilarious. It's worth hitting redial for a few minutes to get through. But you HAVE to be quiet after the English/Spanish question b/c it's voice activated in addition to having the touchpad options. And if you laugh out loud, it may restart the menu options! :-)

I was intrigued enough to call from Australia. So glad I did, it made me laugh out loud. Very cute idea :-)

This made me smile... haha. Such a genius idea. (= Stinks that they're getting rid of it though... but 2.1 million calls! That's pretty intense.

This is hilarious!!!

Woohoo! Tried again and got through today. Thanks for not telling -- I was taken off guard! Loved it. It will only be up for 2 more days!

Too bad they're taking it down. I could kill a lot of time in waiting rooms or between classes calling that menu. :lol:

CUTE! Glad I caught it before they took it off the menu ;)

That was a classic!! Does anyone remember the how to link this new fun on your Facebook page. I was so excited to have gotten thru, I didn't have my "listening cap" on.