sandsurfgirl

Glutened By... You Guessed It!

Rate this topic

It is patently wrong that my husband, who feels like dirt right now, can gluten me by forgetting to brush his teeth before he kisses me.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and so not fair. NOTHING can be spontaneous in my life. Nothing.

SSG - Here's the stupid thing I did the other day: Making dinner with Hub. Without thinking, I picked up the beer on the counter next to me & took a drink. Thought "Which gluten-free beer is this? It tastes different?" I had grabbed Hubs beer not mine! AAAGH!

dang, this is something i have heard about but it never cross my mind i should be vigilant about. my husband is already having a hard time dealing with our families restricted diet. he'll probably laugh at me when i tell him to brush his teeth more often.

i'm sorry you got sick from your hubby. that really is a mood killer.

oh wow, that's crazy! i don't think i'd of thought of this happening unless it actually happened to me.

My husband believes I am being paranoid, but he's not eating anything different from me so he hasn't gotten me yet. I'm waiting for it...he brushes his teeth twice a day but hates flossing (he uses a waterpik instead).

I guess I can just bring him here and say LOOOK!! IT HAPPENS!!

SSG - Here's the stupid thing I did the other day: Making dinner with Hub. Without thinking, I picked up the beer on the counter next to me & took a drink. Thought "Which gluten-free beer is this? It tastes different?" I had grabbed Hubs beer not mine! AAAGH!

OMG Karen, I've had dreams that I did something like that! Or I've had the urge to grab a gluten thing that my kids are eating and absentmindedly pop it into my mouth. What did you do??? You must have freaked out.

OMG Karen, I've had dreams that I did something like that! Or I've had the urge to grab a gluten thing that my kids are eating and absentmindedly pop it into my mouth. What did you do??? You must have freaked out.

What can you do? Hub said "Go throw up". I didn't because it doesn't really empty your stomach. I just went on with dinner. Had a few bathroom issues during the night, headache & "delicate" stomach next day. Maybe I should stick to wine or vodka.

My husband believes I am being paranoid, but he's not eating anything different from me so he hasn't gotten me yet. I'm waiting for it...he brushes his teeth twice a day but hates flossing (he uses a waterpik instead).

I guess I can just bring him here and say LOOOK!! IT HAPPENS!!

I have to admit I thought it was paranoia too. I'm still foggy headed today and some tummy issues, but not as bad as yesterday.

What can you do? Hub said "Go throw up". I didn't because it doesn't really empty your stomach. I just went on with dinner. Had a few bathroom issues during the night, headache & "delicate" stomach next day. Maybe I should stick to wine or vodka.

I think I would try to throw up too. As nasty as that is, I would probably freak out. Thankfully it was just one swig!

I have to admit I thought it was paranoia too. I'm still foggy headed today and some tummy issues, but not as bad as yesterday.

I got hit today from CC somewhere, so I am starting to understand the paranoia lol.

It is patently wrong that my husband, who feels like dirt right now, can gluten me by forgetting to brush his teeth before he kisses me.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and so not fair. NOTHING can be spontaneous in my life. Nothing.

Like they say love hurts...you girls will never learn. :D